The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy like you walking around with no shoes.
What kind of man steals another man's shoes????

That has still never been answered

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Its going to cost the state 450 million to put the system in. Then when you add costs of goods as toll sur charges will be added to any load coming to RI, when its said and done it will cost your state money Ray.
I think you should move to Missouri :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They just did the same thing a couple years ago with the bridge near my house and home course, put in a system that cost some ridiculous amount of money (several comma's and zeros) before it was signed into law, the citizens petitioned and complained then they said they would only charge ten cents per car with easy pass or send you a bill because the thing was all done by camera (no booths).

Side note: I threw a dime out the window at the control booth most times I went by and never got an easy pass or bill in the mail.

Then, shortly after it was up & running they voted to remove it. This state blows through money like Floyd Mayweather at a club, it's obnoxious! (See: 38 Studios scandal, thanks Curt Schilling!!) I wish I could leave, but it would be south and not MO...

I never expected this kind of response. Wow guys. Thank You. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate all of the advice, it has given me a ton to think about.

I'm selfish. I'd just as soon you stay here!

But best of luck in your decision. You're still young enough that a wrong one won't hurt too much. But it sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you are wanting to do.

I'm good was just up and at work early this morning, how doin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

battling a cold but overall no complaints other than I can't wait for April...I need a THP event in my life.

There is a possibility of me leaving the family business sometime next week. It isn't anything big, just as a vendor for Budweiser but have an interview early next week. Would be my only job outside of the pizza business so it is pretty foreign for me. Excited for the opportunity though should I get the job

I just don't feel like working today and just want to THP for the rest of the day. I'm ready for this long weekend.

Save me from Chuckie Cheese.

You watch the State of the State? Specifically the part where Cuomo directed DiNapoli to look into homeless shelters?

Well next week I'll be in Poughkeepsie all week…rummaging through homeless shelters. We're only there to observe and report on the conditions.

I'm running three teams of two each through the city, and I can assure you that these places are not on the nice side of town. Our (MY) biggest concern is the safety of my guys and girls. This is going to SUCK.

Anyone know of a good bug spray…?
Bring a gun.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yeah, don't think this house sale is going to go through. They don't seem to be either able or willing to come down on their price. We like the house, but we like it at a particular price point. Past that, and the enthusiasm wanes. We're going to give them one last offer and if they take it, good. If they don't ... that's fine as well. You need to be willing to walk away from things sometimes and reassess. Either way, I think we win. If we get it, we get a house we like. If we don't, we can pay down the current house a bit more so that when we turn it into a rental property our overhead costs will be reduced even further. For us, it's a win-win.

Happy Friday! Starting the weekend out with a serious cold/flu and word from my MRI is a Torn meniscus. Yeah me hahaha

Happy Friday! Starting the weekend out with a serious cold/flu and word from my MRI is a Torn meniscus. Yeah me hahaha

Oh those are fun. Left or right knee?

Right knee.

Just hearing news about two teen deaths in an Arizona school shooting.

Thoughts and Prayers to everyone.

So sad this keeps happening.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
That's horrible, thoughts and prayers with them and their families for sure.

Damn buddy, you walk into my shop with arthritis and walk out with a torn meniscus...Don't sue us :D

Seriously, it's not as bad as it could have been, as I told you, about a 4 week recovery in most cases, and really can be pushed to three depending.

My right knee tore a few years ago. More a pain than anything, especially when bending down to read a putt

I guess winter time is the time to get it fixed. Not that timing is ever good.

3-4 week recovery, really not too bad. Very minor surgery.

Way to go Peter

Last person picked for Team DMV is selected based on the understanding that they have to repair all your ball marks, grab the ball out of the cup, and retrieve the tee's from the tee box? :wink:

3-4 week recovery, really not too bad. Very minor surgery.
Makes buildng a house a little bit of an obstacle, but I'm sure I'll figure out how to get it done.

Last person picked for Team DMV is selected based on the understanding that they have to repair all your ball marks, grab the ball out of the cup, and retrieve the tee's from the tee box? :wink:
Nah, the first pick will get that honor hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back