Dr. BBQ Restaurant

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Famous BBQ Pitmaster Dr. BBQ just opened up a restaurant here locally and I think GG and I will try it out soon. Here is the menu, what would you get?

aW1hZ2VzLzg2MjRkNTFjODg0MjEzZjA4ZGMyNjBiMjg5ODUwYzcyLmpwZw--

aW1hZ2VzL2UwMzllZDE0N2NlMjQyZmFkZjU0YmI1NGYzOWNiMDEwLmpwZw--

aW1hZ2VzL2UzMDYxNGY5YjZmNWJmNDA0NmE0YzU4YTM4MzFlNTIwLmpwZw--

Brisket or Ribs, with slaw and fries. For a sandwich, the Meat N' Bread is right up my alley. Sounds amazing.

What kind of BBQ joint doesn't have mac and cheese on the menu??

Pulled pork, brisket, ribs and sausage. Get the Feeding Frenzy and share. If I'm doing a sandwich the stunt pig sounds amazing.

• Admin

Pulled pork, brisket, ribs and sausage. Get the Feeding Frenzy and share. If I'm doing a sandwich the stunt pig sounds amazing.

I thought the same thing, but the menu is so good, I can let it pass.

I thought the same thing, but the menu is so good, I can let it pass.

Don't forget the Dr. Beer B Cheese. Can't believe I missed that. Always pretzels, always.

Gin Salad and the burnt ends. Good or bad, I bet the salad is an experience. And I believe burnt ends are a baseline for every good BBQ restaurant.

Next time I am in St. Pete I am going to stop by, looks awesome.

First visit I’m getting the beer cheese and pretzels, st Lois ribs and the burnt ends and fries. The Italian Beef will be on the second visit.

Oh and a salty dog.

The Nachos and BBQ beans. I only chose this because my other option was ordering the entire menu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gin Salad and the burnt ends. Good or bad, I bet the salad is an experience. And I believe burnt ends are a baseline for every good BBQ restaurant.

Next time I am in St. Pete I am going to stop by, looks awesome.
Pulled Pork is usually my baseline.

The Brussel Sprouts in Beef Tallow - I'd have to try them.

Brisket and pulled pork. That’s the starting point. Then just work your way down the menu.

Sliced brisket and pulled pork! That Brazilian pineapple sounds good also. I just got to work and now i am thinking of lunch lol

Cut the nonsense, get straight to the point and get the pulled pork, sliced brisket, bbq beans, and potato salad. If they don't pass that test, are they even a BBQ restaurant?

menu looks OK, drink prices are nuts Jack&Coke same price as nachos

Awww man, I'm dying for some good BBQ (good thing I'll be in Chicago this weekend.)

For me, I'd be going with the ribs, then the pulled pork. Those short rib tacos sound awesome as well.

I'll take the Burnt Ends, Blue Cheese Slaw, Texas Toast and a Salty Hog

Man I didnt even make it past the appetizers! Lol. I could eat every one of them right now!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Smoked short rib tacos, Jack Daniels beans and the bacon blu cheese slaw.

Wow I’m hungry all of a sudden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The smoked short rib and smoked chorizo would be at the top of my list

Smoked pork chorizo tacos for sure. Also would love to tackle the Tomahawk Ribeye!! 36oz of medium rare goodness!!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

I want to try the flaming mac a phoni. I love homini and flaming hot cheetos...

I want to try the flaming mac a phoni. I love homini and flaming hot cheetos...

Thats the second time in 2 days I have seen hominy, the first was at the store the other day. I haven't had that in years, I'd definitely give the mac a phoni a try.

First trip would be brisket with BBQ beans and fries. Would have to get the pastrami instead of the brisket the 2nd trip to try that.

Umm everything.. but damn my mouth is watering reading that menu

Back