I'm about to go crazy I think. Just found 4 more Millar 1/4 zips for $29 each and think I want them all.

Holy crap thats a steal!

I'm about to go crazy I think. Just found 4 more Millar 1/4 zips for $29 each and think I want them all.

Wow. That's a great price. I have 2 and I love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imelda Marcos has nothing on you right now! You're on a roll

3ad4e416ec4a393a1d4aa5871d43beaf.jpg

The 2 on the right have your name written all over them.

Yeah I would take 1 of each

I think JB has the largest collection of 1/4 Zips in the state of Florida.

Dang good price for Peter Millar. How can you pass those up?!

I think JB has the largest collection of 1/4 Zips in the state of Florida.

Haha. You might be right about that.
Between that and golf shoes, I have it covered in continuing to collect things I dont need.

I need to shop at his Nordstrom Rack

Here are the three I grabbed. Dark green, orange and beige
876d8b4f9dbc4cc321f6cb72d7c8e80c.jpg

Crazy part is? This was at TJ Maxx in downtown Chicago.
Based on the yellow price tag we saw in that photo, that was going to be my guess!

So what you are saying is, that the dark green is for me?
If you really want that one, we can work out a trade.

If you really want that one, we can work out a trade.

XL, might be too big:alien:

I'm going to stop by our NR later this week to see if I can pick something up for the show.

XL, might be too big:alien:

I'm going to stop by our NR later this week to see if I can pick something up for the show.

Its actually slightly too big on me too. I like my outerwear a bit baggy though. I go back and forth and half of mine are L and the other half XL

You should really consider starting a bargin shopping thread... So far, i see they have high quality (Peter Millar) stuff at Nordstrom Rack and TJ Maxxx...

You should really consider starting a bargin shopping thread... So far, i see they have high quality (Peter Millar) stuff at Nordstrom Rack and TJ Maxxx...

The TJ Maxx near me never has any Millar stuff. Was in there looking for something else and strolled over to check and there they were. 3 of them purchased for the same price as one.

The TJMaxx and Nordstrom Rack around me are terrible. I never see good brands or good deals.

My new Matte Grey pullover is here. Jman didn't lead me astray so far. It's nice and comfy

Maybe it was just Chicago that was lucky, but i think i'm going to check out my TJ Maxx and see if they have any...

Maybe it was just Chicago that was lucky, but i think i'm going to check out my TJ Maxx and see if they have any...

Me too. I'm stopping by mine on the way home. You never know

Yeah, my Nordstrom Rack near me has awesome stuff though, so I recommend that place all of the time.

Back