Shake Shack Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Mentioned it on Twitter yesterday to compare it vs Five Guys and most said Five Guys. This thread is not about the comparison but just Shake Shack. Went today and thought it was pretty darn good. Burger was cooked well, bun was great, cheese fries were good too.

I have heard it was tasty so I am hoping to try them out next time we are up in the Atlanta area.

I've been wanting to try it, but I never get to Orlando anymore. One of the things I miss about Lakeland was how easy it was to get to Orlando.

tried it twice and wrote it off. flavor profile of the burgers just wasn't for me, and the consistency of the shakes was not very appealing. there is one that opened recently in orlando very close to my office. it was slammed when it first opened. when i got around to trying it, it's not been busy. gimme five guys every time.

Never heard of it

I've found Shake Shack burgers to be delicious. Now I'm cravin one.

Haven't tried it yet, need to for sure the next time I'm around one.

I love them in NYC. The one in Vegas sucks. My wife loves them because she can have a glass of wine. :clapp:

Could you not have waited to make this thread until after I reach my goal weight haha.

If we get one here I will for sure check it out.

Mentioned it on Twitter yesterday to compare it vs Five Guys and most said Five Guys. This thread is not about the comparison but just Shake Shack. Went today and thought it was pretty darn good. Burger was cooked well, bun was great, cheese fries were good too.

Could you not have waited to make this thread until after I reach my goal weight haha.

If we get one here I will for sure check it out.

Sorry brother. Im teetering on my goal as well. But when travel comes, I have to indulge every now and then.

Sorry brother. Im teetering on my goal as well. But when travel comes, I have to indulge every now and then.
Me too. Even when I am trying to lose weight I make sure and have one splurge a week. Since we don't have shake shack here I will make my splurge at steak n shake this week :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That looks good... Hmm, i'm about two blocks away from the River North Chicago location for work next Thursday... Might need to do this for lunch.

I can only speak for the ones in NYC, but they're not even in the same league as Five Guys. Shake Shack is *miles* better.

The burger+mushroom+cheese monstrous burger-thing is amazing.

That looks good... Hmm, i'm about two blocks away from the River North Chicago location for work next Thursday... Might need to do this for lunch.

Thats the one we just ate at.
Walked off the burger back to the hotel in feels like -6 too.

Closest one to me is in Baltimore which I don't go into often. The rest are in/around DC and No VA. If in either of tech areas I may check it out

Thats the one we just ate at.
Walked off the burger back to the hotel in feels like -6 too.

Chicago wind tunnel action doesn't help that at all.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they opened one of these 2 miles from my work today so stopped in. Foot tasted great. Burger was awesome, fries were pretty generic but crispy and the right amount of salt.

So it will take 200 years for one of these to make it to Wisconsin, so looks like i need to make a trip to Chicago to try this out. Hmm, i bet i could talk the wife into a trip to downtown Chicago, but i feel like Michigan Ave will be in play (and not talking the W/S putter...)

So it will take 200 years for one of these to make it to Wisconsin, so looks like i need to make a trip to Chicago to try this out. Hmm, i bet i could talk the wife into a trip to downtown Chicago, but i feel like Michigan Ave will be in play (and not talking the W/S putter...)

It's basically a fancy Culvers.

So they opened one of these 2 miles from my work today so stopped in. Foot tasted great. Burger was awesome, fries were pretty generic but crispy and the right amount of salt.

What type of foot did you have

Late late lunch lol.

just ordered a Smoke Shack double & Side of fries. 🍟 🍔 🍟🍔

Im a Shake Shack fan in general.

I mean, beef, grease, meat.....ya almost have to try to screw it up. I know some don’t thinkThe Shack is anything special. But I personally think it’s fantastic and maybe most importantly....really really consistent

Im a Shake Shack fan in general.

I like their shakes a lot, better than their burgers. Had one a few days ago

Back