Pick Your QB: RG3 or Manziel?

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
You have just been hired as the GM of a new NFL franchise. The owner gives you an ultimatum: Pick one QB to lead the franchise for the next five years - Robert Griffin III or Johnny Manziel. After confirming your owner's sanity, and after arguments with him to pick any other QB ("Hey, I think Clipboard Jesus is available in Indy!"), you relent.

You watch the film. You confirm the stories about the "coach killer" and "Johnny Football," stories that have you finishing off a second bottle of Crown. Both Griffin and Manziel are available and at the same price.

Who ya got?

Last edited:
Manziel, I guess. Not sure my job would last the 5 years, though.

I choose a different franchise

I'm taking RG3 and I am never setting up my office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RG3. Manziel's antics scare the hell out of me.

Hoyer. Lindley. Johnny Moxom from Varsity Blues. Keanu Reeves, simply because he played a QB in a movie.

All people I would pick to have under center over Griffin and Manziel.

If I have to choose, I go with Manziel because aside from a concussion I'd call questionable because he doesn't have a brain, his injury history is pretty scant compared to Griffin.

RG3 will actually show up to meetings and games, I am going with the guy that shows not hungover/drunk... so RG3

Me too, if I had to choose, its RG III, just based on character.

I think that's the obvious choice.

Are we talking college QB?

I would go with Manziel because I think rg3's knee might break just by looking at it. But I would take Timmy T over both of them.

I'm going blind hat draw hoping for RG3

If the Cowboys have to get one, give me Manziel. We have a habit of bringing in questionable characters so why stop now. Talent wise....Manziel has more.

I'd take RG3 and it's not close

This is like choosing if you want to run a mile, or run a mile in heat. I don't WANT to do either, but if I had to choose....

Manziel has less injuries on him....IF he'd just get his head on straight, he might be able to win. He showed passion against the Chiefs when they played in Arrowhead, so I know it's there somewhere. I guess I choose him.

Might as well flip a quarter.

I would resign.

Paging PhillyV....

Myself, good lord...
That's one hell of a predicament to put yourself in..

If I were to ever place myself in a situation such as this, I would take a long, hard look at my life and decision making skills, or lack thereof.

That's like asking someone to choose if they want diarrhea or constipation.

I'll go Manziel because it's far more likely he does something so incredibly stupid, the entire fan base will understand why you're dropping him, and why you're now stuck with a game manager type for the rest of the season.

With RG3, it's going to take longer to convince fans he's an epic fail because it's mainly his on field performance that will suck. Manziel will suck on and off the field.

ec1_zpsbl7vygic.gif

Robert Griffin III

RGIII and I'm drafting at least one QB

RG III for sure, but he'd never see the field. I'd bring in every FA QB I could find as a back up and pick one of them to start.

Back