There is on average of 2-3 bowled every week in my league. Last night 2 guys a father and son who bowl on the same team both bowled one in the 2nd game.

Honestly its gotten ridiculous and while I still enjoy shooting 300 every once in awhile, I am way more proud of shooting a 800 series. Anyone can get lucky and shoot a 300, shooting 800 requires 3 really good games.
I'd like to just have 1 300. Haha

I haven't bowled much in the last many years but I am remembering why I loved it so much. I do think I need a new toy. Love my Hy-road but maybe want something a little more aggressive just for something different and fun to bowl with.

I'm also thinking I need a new bag. my 3 ball bad has a burr or something in one of the holders and it's scratching up my ball. It's super surface and you can't feel it if you run your fingernail over it but it's a just not fun to look at.

I'd like to just have 1 300. Haha

I haven't bowled much in the last many years but I am remembering why I loved it so much. I do think I need a new toy. Love my Hy-road but maybe want something a little more aggressive just for something different and fun to bowl with.

I'm also thinking I need a new bag. my 3 ball bad has a burr or something in one of the holders and it's scratching up my ball. It's super surface and you can't feel it if you run your fingernail over it but it's a just not fun to look at.
New balls are always fun man, I can't wait to use my new one. Different motion, different look it just makes it new and exciting. Lots of killer stuff out right now too. Storm and roto have a bunch that will compliment your hy road. Best thing is its only like buying a new wedge haha bowling balls are cheap in comparison to our normal golf purchases.

New balls are always fun man, I can't wait to use my new one. Different motion, different look it just makes it new and exciting. Lots of killer stuff out right now too. Storm and roto have a bunch that will compliment your hy road. Best thing is its only like buying a new wedge haha bowling balls are cheap in comparison to our normal golf purchases.
Exactly. I used to bowl only ebonite but I'm really digging the Storm and may have to check the Roto balls out. I guy on my team rolls the menace I think. But he talk really highly about them as well.

I've been a fan of Roto Grip and Motiv for a while now. Threw my highest game ever with a Roto and highest series ever with my Motiv. Costs are nice, lugging them to and from the house is a pain. Glad I've had a locker for a few year now...way easier on the back!

Storm and roto grip make some of the best equipment, and it makes sense considering they are the same company

I actually need a spare ball as well. I usually just pick up a house ball for certain situations but that backfires on me sometimes lol would be nice to have a consistent feel / weight for spares when I'm not throwing my strike ball.

I've found my roto grips are just long lasting. Throw a ton of games with little degeneration in both movement and cover stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually need a spare ball as well. I usually just pick up a house ball for certain situations but that backfires on me sometimes lol would be nice to have a consistent feel / weight for spares when I'm not throwing my strike ball.
Columbia WD (white dot) or a Storm Breeze both are fairly inexpensive.

Ive never had a 300 and don't remember ever seeing one either. My dad bowled in a league for years at a small 14 lane dump. Still to this day no one has ever thrown a 300 game there. Old crappy wood lanes I guess but there have been many 298 or 299s just no one ever got the 300. I was a sub for his team for a few years and always hated those lanes.

Columbia WD (white dot) or a Storm Breeze both are fairly inexpensive.
That's actually exactly what I was looking at. My proshop has a few for crazy cheap. Can't go wrong really haha

Well, the team won all 4 last night, and I had two good games.

Threw a 215, 169, 204 for a 588.

Also got asked by a few guys from another team if I could bowl with them in a tourney in Wichita in March. Bulldog might know it, the Southwind Tournament. I'll find out next week if I'll be needed for sure. That was nice of them to ask. Plus, with my 178 average, bowling on synthetic lanes with a good consistent pattern would probably kick my scores well into the upper 190 to 200 range, soooo that's also why they probably asked me.

Well, the team won all 4 last night, and I had two good games.

Threw a 215, 169, 204 for a 588.

Also got asked by a few guys from another team if I could bowl with them in a tourney in Wichita in March. Bulldog might know it, the Southwind Tournament. I'll find out next week if I'll be needed for sure. That was nice of them to ask. Plus, with my 178 average, bowling on synthetic lanes with a good consistent pattern would probably kick my scores well into the upper 190 to 200 range, soooo that's also why they probably asked me.

Gotta love when someone asks you to bowl in something like that. I find it boosts the confidence and I usually end up bowling pretty solid.

Got my menace drilled tonight and it's pretty nasty. Ive never sent pins across the deck to knock out other ones but tonight I had them everywhere haha guess they're called "messengers"?. It gives me a ton of angle but ill admit I was having to throw it damn hard because the only open lanes were really dry which sucked. Cant wait to try it with some actual oil but I'm happy that a new toy got me to smile haha

Unfortunately with my new job I wasn't able to bowl this year. Went and threw a few this morning though (first time since last season) and managed to average 210 over 4 games.

Bowled team in the city tournament today and bowled pretty well. The tip from my buddy is really helping.

Went 219-231-192 for a 642. Some guys didn't have a great day but we still managed to bowl 3009 scratch and 3170 I think with our handicap. Was a fun day at a house I haven't bowled in for a long time.

The good bowling continues!

Threw a 621 in league last night and we swept all the points. Which now puts us near the top again and a chance to win the league outright by winning both halves.

we play the team in first place next week and probably the week after as well for the position round. Should be fun but we will need our A games to win some points.

The good bowling continues!

Threw a 621 in league last night and we swept all the points. Which now puts us near the top again and a chance to win the league outright by winning both halves.

we play the team in first place next week and probably the week after as well for the position round. Should be fun but we will need our A games to win some points.

Nice! Go get it!

I got swept individually last night. I was giving the guy 9 pins but he was just having one of those days if he landed anywhere near his mark he was getting a strike. Not much you can do on those nights.

Nice! Go get it!

I got swept individually last night. I was giving the guy 9 pins but he was just having one of those days if he landed anywhere near his mark he was getting a strike. Not much you can do on those nights.

Those nights are hard to watch sometimes. We've all been there, and we've all been on the other side of a great night, too.

Nice! Go get it!

Yeah those nights happen. it seems to happen to us all the time. teams bowl poorly all year and then when we play them all of a sudden they are like 30 or 40 pounds over their average.

happened to us last night. we had to give 100 pins and it took two nearly perfect games from our anchor bowler to win.

Those nights are hard to watch sometimes. We've all been there, and we've all been on the other side of a great night, too.

Yeah he beat me scratch the first two games which makes the loss a little more tolerable. I hate losing by handicap which the third game I lost by 8 sticks.

Bowling

Yeah those nights happen. it seems to happen to us all the time. teams bowl poorly all year and then when we play them all of a sudden they are like 30 or 40 pounds over their average.

happened to us last night. we had to give 100 pins and it took two nearly perfect games from our anchor bowler to win.

Those nights are so frustrating! We felt the same way. We felt like for some reason we bring the best out in everyone when we played them. And we are a super friendly team so it's night like we are mean and over competitive jerks haha

Those nights are so frustrating! We felt the same way. We felt like for some reason we bring the best out in everyone when we played them. And we are a super friendly team so it's night like we are mean and over competitive jerks haha

HA! Sounds like me and the team I bowl with! Most of the league knows when I get hot, I'm going to roll the rock really well and they all bring their "A" games because of it. I'm not the type of guy who gets all PISSED when I miss a strike though, we have a sub that's like that. lol Those type of guys make me laugh. THOUGH, if I flat out nail the pocket and leave a 8 pin or something, THEN miss the 8 pin because of stupidity...I might be a LITTLE more upset than normal.

They can be but we love the challenge. it's fun to make those runs in the 7th 8th and 9th and then win the game easily in the 10th

Don't get me wrong, we are a fun loving group and just like to have fun. it just so happens we are all pretty decent bowlers. Haha

We're one of those high handicapper teams, 3 bowlers w/handicaps in the 70s and our anchor is a 30 something. We've been hot lately and crushing it. All the way up to 4th in the overall standings. I'm well on my way to a 150 average after starting at 130 to start the year.

Bowling

They can be but we love the challenge. it's fun to make those runs in the 7th 8th and 9th and then win the game easily in the 10th

Don't get me wrong, we are a fun loving group and just like to have fun. it just so happens we are all pretty decent bowlers. Haha

10th frame win or lose games are my favorite. I think the pressure is fun when it's who is gonna miss first. Makes for a great show.

Back