NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith a superstar? Ehh not sure I agree with that

Crest...buddy. 3x NHL champion, 2x Norris trophy winner, Conn Smythe winner just last playoffs. In terms of defensemen, he's one of the best.

Maybe he's marketed differently here in Canada.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Crest...buddy. 3x NHL champion, 2x Norris trophy winner, Vonn Smythe winner just last playoffs. In terms of defensemen, he's one of the best.

And still should have got 10-20 games at least.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Crest...buddy. 3x NHL champion, 2x Norris trophy winner, Vonn Smythe winner just last playoffs. In terms of defensemen, he's one of the best.

Way different here... Have you seen the commercials for the NBA players haha

I think it is also the West. Don't get to watch as much hockey as I would like so I don't see players on those teams as much.

And still should have got 10-20 games at least.

Completely agree. The NHL has such an obvious bias towards stars. If he's not, there's no way he receives less than 10 given his history.

I would have liked to see more games. 5 regular season and with the playoffs having more weight 5 playoff games. If it was straight up regular season I would have been happy with 20.

Islanders Pens is one both without their starting goalies and with boat loads of talent and speed. This should be a good game.

Last edited:
Dipietro should be able to buy a better suit with all that stolen money.

Was that the 10 year contract?

I think it was longer and they bought him out after the 2 freebies when the lockout ended. I think he's getting checks until he's 42 if memory serves me correctly.

I think it was longer and they bought him out after the 2 freebies when the lockout ended. I think he's getting checks until he's 42 if memory serves me correctly.
Jesus that was money not well spent haha

The Biebs is Canadian. Want to trade I'll even throw in celein dion.

Haha we'll keep DiPietro... He was a huge bust though, but you have to blame ownership for that one. Must be nice to get a check for nothing till you're 42

Haha we'll keep DiPietro... He was a huge bust though, but you have to blame ownership for that one. Must be nice to get a check for nothing till you're 42
Like winning the lottery.

They dumped Louongo so they could draft him. Wtf? How Milbury and Snow lasted through all the bad decisions is beyond me. I'll give Snow credit and he's learned from his mistakes and turned out to be a pretty good GM.

Wings are beating the leafs, that's a relief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love being able to see the HNIC broadcast with Don Cherry dude cracks me up

Wings are beating the leafs, that's a relief

Apparently Green had a sweet goal. Haven't seen the highlights yet

Sparks was hot when he was first called up. Think he may be too small though.

Green goes to box and feels shame

Glad the Sabres games are meaningless otherwise I'd feel bad hoping the Rangers win so Alex doesn't get the goalie points from Johnson.

Glad the Sabres games are meaningless otherwise I'd feel bad hoping the Rangers win so Alex doesn't get the goalie points from Johnson.

Sabres aren't always meaningless, sometimes they mean something.... Like when they to win so another team makes the playoffs

Ugh tapa is killing me not updating my subscribed threads.

We're all rooting for Johnson, I mean the Sabres tonight haha

Jackets going HAM on the canes tonight. Milano is a good little player

Lightning outshooting the Devils 15-0 so far in the 3rd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back