The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather roll into the Playoffs with an 11 game winning streak and playoff shutout, than loosing 4 of the last 6 of the year. The Pats are only a (currently) 5 point favorite in the this, and looking at the betting starting to lean KC's way.

OH, and yes, we have internet, it's the best in the world, called Google Fiber. You wouldn't know, you don't have that in New England.

Google Fiber? I'm totes jelly

Is this the college football thread?

Yeah. New England is the bastion of class and refinement in the NFL. :bulgy-eyes:

Also, possessive pronouns in front of sports teams is funny to me.

Stupid Jets drive me to drink with their erratic play, so I decided I was going to lay low and take these playoffs off without choosing sides. Then a Patsies fan reminds me why I hate that team*. So, go Kansas City!

Oh yeah, and all those SF fans ... how you liking Alex Smith now?

*Yeah, I know ... that's a pretty broad brush and pot calling kettle black. I don't care. My hate for the Patsies burns with the passion of a thousand burning suns**.

**That's an exaggeration, but I don't like them.

I'm glad Alex Smith is having some success. I was never that high on Kaepernick anyway, but it's good to see Smith doing well. All that said, I'm picking the Chiefs this weekend!

Yeah. New England is the bastion of class and refinement in the NFL. :bulgy-eyes:

Also, possessive pronouns in front of sports teams is funny to me.

Possessive pronouns actually work for some Packers fans though, since they're actually owners.

Call us when there's a Kraft, Belichick, or Brady award that all the teams fight for every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possessive pronouns actually work for some Packers fans though, since they're actually owners.

Call us when there's a Kraft, Belichick, or Brady award that all the teams fight for every year.

I'm married to members of the Packers' ownership group. I sit to inherit a share of the team when my in-laws kick it. So, does that mean I can use "my" when discussing the Packers?

I'm married to members of the Packers' ownership group. I sit to inherit a share of the team when my in-laws kick it. So, does that mean I can use "my" when discussing the Packers?

Yeah, I don't see why not.

(I'm in a similar position, but it's my father-in-law.)

Well, we've each got four of them, although one of yours admittedly came at our expense.

Vinnie was an East Coast Dago like me. How he ended up in Wisconsin is anybody's guess.

Why aren't you an owner? Hell, I'm a Steelers fan and contemplated buying a share last time they offered more just because I thought it would be cool.

Why aren't you an owner? Hell, I'm a Steelers fan and contemplated buying a share last time they offered more just because I thought it would be cool.
If I remember right, last time stock was offered, my wife and I had our first child. We decided to buy diapers instead.

If I remember right, last time stock was offered, my wife and I had our first child. We decided to buy diapers instead.

Should've went cloth for awhile...

Not sure that was a wise investment. Although the Packers have resembled what is left in a diaper on occasion.

Just bustin' your balls.

Not sure that was a wise investment. Although the Packers have resembled what is left in a diaper on occasion.

Just bustin' your balls.
Well, that was after Super Bowl XLV.

Lol @ the Saban to Tampa rumors.

Lol @ the Saban to Tampa rumors.

I don't think there's an NFL franchise with enough cash to persuade Saban to leave Alabama. Dude is essentially a deity in the south.

Dude is essentially a deity in the south.
Essentially? Why equivocate? Saban could tell a booster to step in front of a car and their only response would be "How fast should it be going?"

c2bee752fe7fe306bb708c9f6199b60b.jpg

Go Chiefs!

Essentially? Why equivocate? Saban could tell a booster to step in front of a car and their only response would be "How fast should it be going?"

aka the Chuck Norris of football coaches, haha

Browns interviewing former Lions GM Mayhew for GM job on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back