New video game "The Golf Club"

Holy cow... Did tpluff edit Dogwood? That place just tore me up!

Tore me up this time around too, had some putting issues all of a sudden, didn't take long for me to catch up to you live playing

Well that just blows. Have to download the entire game again. Ugh.

Tore me up this time around too, had some putting issues all of a sudden, didn't take long for me to catch up to you live playing
Yeah I'm learning to use the ball positioning thing.

Played this one earlier today against your ghost. Looked like the greens ate you up! Can't be above the hole in those greens. I shot a 78. Need to play this one again

I think the wind was the worst!

Last edited:
Now i kinda want this

Now i kinda want this
Played a round last night, liked it a lot better than TW, but its a lot harder.

TONS of courses, and no worry about needing to upgrade crap or unlock stuff.

The big thing for me was having to really focus on wind, conditions, what kind of lie I had, etc.

Played a round last night, liked it a lot better than TW, but its a lot harder.

TONS of courses, and no worry about needing to upgrade crap or unlock stuff.

The big thing for me was having to really focus on wind, conditions, what kind of lie I had, etc.
Sounds like alot of work

Sounds like alot of work
Not really, there is an icon on the screen telling you where the wind is blowing. If it's at you, club up. Behind you, club down.

I think the hardest part is using the ability of ball position and then paying attention to the pin being higher or lower so you can either club up/down or move the ball ahead/back in your stance.

I now look closely at each greens before my approaches... The slope etc... Mostly playing under par now. Wind will destroy you on tougher courses! You can also turn off all assist meaning no scout cam, no wind meter, no suggested club... I usually only turn off the suggested club option

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried qualifying for the TGC tour and played the yeti course the first round.Practice round I shot an 80,actual round I shot an 82.Such a Brutal course,wasn't so much the greens just the driving and forced carries.Sand everywhere and I loved the hump back whale that comes up for air off of 16 tee and the mountain goat off of 2 green.I usually shoot mid 70's on the real hard tracks and low 70's high 60's on the easier ones.But than their is a bunch of courses that are just downright unfair, and yeti mountain is one of them ...Hahahahaha

We need to do some type of THP competition.

We need to do some type of THP competition.
We used to do this with Tiger Woods PGA. Donne would be better to ask how we set that up, but we would have a weekly competition.

We used to do this with Tiger Woods PGA. Donne would be better to ask how we set that up, but we would have a weekly competition.

Buy a PS4 so we can play live

Game downloaded time to give Dogwood a go.

Tiger had a Country Club feature we used. Best I know there is not a group feature like that, but someone could set up a tour (multiple courses) or a tournament (individual course, up to 4 rounds) and name it THP something. I'm not sure if those cross systems though.

Tiger had a Country Club feature we used. Best I know there is not a group feature like that, but someone could set up a tour (multiple courses) or a tournament (individual course, up to 4 rounds) and name it THP something. I'm not sure if those cross systems though.
Thats right, the Country Club feature.

Would be cool to set up Weekly Tournaments for this, even if we had to track it outside of the game.

We won't see the results on the console, you can only see the leaderboard of players on your current console.

Back