Rose & Fire Headcover - Product Spotlight

That would be very much appreciated!

I like the colors of the GBB cover but don't really like that style. These are similar style but longer would be better IMHO.

Here's the side by side comparison!

af4cf7c5d36fc40786dc430bc27976a0.jpg

Deciding if I need one or two FW covers and two or three hybrid covers.

Deciding if I need one or two FW covers and two or three hybrid covers.

I went with the universal FW cover and I just ordered a 3W cover last night. Oh and mine are the mil-spec canvas nylon, which is tough but very flexible. These head covers are awesome!

My Orange headcover is standard Nylon Canvas and it sees just as durable as the ballistic nylon on got on the fairways/hybrids.

I went with the universal FW cover and I just ordered a 3W cover last night. Oh and mine are the mil-spec canvas nylon, which is tough but very flexible. These head covers are awesome!

Yeah, I was going to go universal FW and a couple of star hybrid covers. Got the ballistic nylon with zipper and its sweet. Going to get the others to match.

My Orange headcover is standard Nylon Canvas and it sees just as durable as the ballistic nylon on got on the fairways/hybrids.
That orange looks pretty sweet. Thanks for the comparison to the ballistic, I was curious about that.

That orange looks pretty sweet. Thanks for the comparison to the ballistic, I was curious about that.

Yeah I asked Mike before buying because I thought the ballistic nylon would be more flexible than the mil-spec, but he said the mil-spec nylon is actually more flexible. You can't go wrong either way IMO.

Glad this thread was topped. I've been in the market for some new headcovers. Wished they made the putter cover with magnetic closure. I've had headcover ones from Back9 which fell apart in less than a year. So I'm going try and go with Rose and Fire nylon for durability.

Glad this thread was topped. I've been in the market for some new headcovers. Wished they made the putter cover with magnetic closure. I've had headcover ones from Back9 which fell apart in less than a year. So I'm going try and go with Rose and Fire nylon for durability.

I don't think that's something you have to worry about with these!

Yeah I asked Mike before buying because I thought the ballistic nylon would be more flexible than the mil-spec, but he said the mil-spec nylon is actually more flexible. You can't go wrong either way IMO.
More good info. Thanks!

Can someone answer this one for me -

On the putter covers, the zipper pocket - would it fit a pitchfix??

Can someone answer this one for me -

On the putter covers, the zipper pocket - would it fit a pitchfix??
On the putter cover I reviewed in the op it would fit a ball mark and that's about it.

On the putter cover I reviewed in the op it would fit a ball mark and that's about it.

Dang. My search for a putter cover with a pouch/pocket big enough to hold my pitchfix continues...

Dang. My search for a putter cover with a pouch/pocket big enough to hold my pitchfix continues...

It may be worth contacting Mike to see if they can change the size of the pocket.

What to do ... need a hybrid head cover for my D200 4H. I could go matching with the driver headcover I have, or maybe go mystery box and see what they send me. Part of me really liked everything to match ... but I could go completely random for each one too.

What to do ... need a hybrid head cover for my D200 4H. I could go matching with the driver headcover I have, or maybe go mystery box and see what they send me. Part of me really liked everything to match ... but I could go completely random for each one too.

I'm far too OCD to gamble on a mystery box, but good luck to you sir :D

Just reached out to Rose and Fire and they're going to come up with some ideas for my new Ogio bag I just ordered. Mike was super nice. Can't wait to see what he suggests I order.

I'm far too OCD to gamble on a mystery box, but good luck to you sir :D
Yeah I am too, but why not live a little? I tried the "Make an offer" option at the same time ... I'm living on the edge! LOL.

Worse case scenario, this could find it's way into the Marketplace and find an appreciative home.

I figure half the headcovers are black so even if its a different style it should fit in. We'll see.

And that was quick. Saved 10%. Not bad. Now to see what I get!

I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but I do need some new headcover love in my bag. Right now it's real plain and boring. Time to step up the game.

I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but I do need some new headcover love in my bag. Right now it's real plain and boring. Time to step up the game.

Do it man, you won't be disappointed!

Last edited:
The more I see of these the more I like them. May have to break down and buy a couple.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back