Golf Ball Inventory - How Many?

f817d6832313b4ffb55d0044353f9d27.jpg

The balls amd SeeMores areare allright. But I want to know what the majority of those LP's are :D What's the best one of the bunch?

Just got 4 dozen for Xmas and I had a few dozen left. Also, have at least 100 "practice" balls.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've got about 7 dozen right now stocked up but plans to order more are in the works. New Chrome Soft, New B330, and New Nike RZN Tour Platinum.

I have 7 dosen pro v1x balls, 1 dozen chrome soft, 4 dozen used sr3 and 4 dozen used pro v1s. Always get balls for bday and xmas so they just start adding up. Usually stock up a few of my buddies with the used balls.

I usually have 8-10 in my bag and I currently have 7 dozen stocked.

13 dozen in box of my gamers
2 dozen in the bag
and a few dozen in box of random balls I've wanted to try.

About a dozen in my bag and another dozen in the closet.

Probably 2 dozen for me. Usually don't have anymore than that at one time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have about 9 dozen. Way to
Many.

Depends on whether I am trying out new balls and the timing of the latest 15% off sale from golfballs.com. Right now I just ordered a few dozen balls and am trying the new Bridgestone balls so probably up to 5-6 dozen. In the middle of the season, probably have around 2-3 dozen on hand at any time at home and another dozen or so in the bag.

The balls amd SeeMores areare allright. But I want to know what the majority of those LP's are :D What's the best one of the bunch?
I love them all. The best are on the wall in frames though, well, the covers are.

3 or 4 dozen total plus maybe a hundred "shag" balls.

Right now maybe a dozen or so laying around. Probably pick up 5-6 dozen when the season starts.

I have about 4 or 5 dozen. Mix of B330-RX, ChromeSoft and the new ChromeSoft.

I have a problem where I buy a lot where I see a good sale (good example was the 8 dozen Duo U I bought last month for the year). I give a lot of sleeves away to friends as a result. Right now, I'm over 20 dozen of a variety of balls I play - mix of Callaway, Bridgestone, Wilson staff, and a random dozen of tour preferred and pro V1.

My personal balls. Around a dozen (B330-Rx) but I keep around 2 dozen good balls for playing partners. Chrome softs, super softs. Pro v1s and srixons.

I keep around a dozen in the bag and about 3-4 dozen stocked. I just ordered 2 dozen Zstars from amazon which will take me to 6 dozen.

I'm still trying to figure out what ball I prefer, so I've been picking up a dozen here and there as I find decent deals and rotating through them. Currently I've got 4-5 dozen, including Duo Spin, Supersofts, Superhot, e6 and Chrome Soft.

Without counting the loose balls in my golf bag or my shag bag the number is around 43 dozen. I could have a problem.

7f239517b75b9eea80ee012399d28bb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

3 dozen or so chrome soft truvis
2 dozen or so pro v1
2 dozen or so pro v1x
7 b330rxs

And 202 found balls

I have over 5 dozen:
12 Srixon xv
12 e5
12 e6
12 B330s
12 Chrome+
and about 6 supersoft in my bag

About 35 callaway chrome soft in my back stock. Usually do not keep many extras

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I always buy one white and one yellow at a time.
2 dozen SR1
2 dozen Srixon Soft Feel
2 dozen Srizon Q-Star
1 Dozen B-330 RX old version
1 dozen B-330 RXS old version
1 Dozen of the new chrome soft.
Several dozen Slazenger that I got on sale cheap.

I have around 6 dozen at the house. I like to hop on sales for like B330-RX when they are $25 or less/dozen.

Back