The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson definitely got a raw deal in Oakland, he lead them to 8-8, and up until this year they had been completely awful since. I think 8-8 is their best record since they reached the SB in 2002.

Local media is all over Saban to The Bucs. I find it funny.

smh at Antonio Brown being able to play this week. Even with all the stuff we know now about brain trauma, the fact that he can be knocked out like that and play in a game less than 7 days later. Pretty gross

Remember back in Sept when Lawrence Tynes had this to say?

Harsh, but true

Then Maclin goes on to have more catches this year than any other in his career, more yards than all but one season, and the 2nd most TD's he's ever had in a season. Seems like that signing turned out ok.

and it appears in the interview they told Jackson it would not be a problem at all to move on from Johnny Football

and it appears in the interview they told Jackson it would not be a problem at all to move on from Johnny Football

might as well put a star on his helmet

Sooooo...San Antonio Raiders, anyone? I know Texas is BIG and all, but could they support 3 NFL teams? Especially Raider Nation? What say you Texas?

According to Forbes, and many other publications, San Antonio is in the top 10 fastest growing cities in America. They love their Spurs but can they fill a stadium of 65,000 on a given Sunday?

According to Forbes, and many other publications, San Antonio is in the top 10 fastest growing cities in America. They love their Spurs but can they fill a stadium of 65,000 on a given Sunday?

Plus, it's not like this a currently winning franchise that's moving....though when/how often does that happen?

At least the NFC WEST, will now fully be IN the WEST, so that's good I guess!

Plus, it's not like this a currently winning franchise that's moving....though when/how often does that happen?

At least the NFC WEST, will now fully be IN the WEST, so that's good I guess!

And of course it always comes down to which city will fund and build these multi-million dollar teams a stadium.

I can't believe St Louis fans didn't get a 'goodbye' type game... they just up and leave STL... I'm guessing this wasn't exactly a surprise as the owner had been shopping this idea?

And of course it always comes down to which city will fund and build these multi-million dollar teams a stadium.

They made it seem like the land they ALREADY bought was somewhere BETWEEN San Antonio and Austin....soooooo are we talking more near New Braunfels or San Marcos?

They made it seem like the land they ALREADY bought was somewhere BETWEEN San Antonio and Austin....soooooo are we talking more near New Braunfels or San Marcos?

They may have bought the land but now a city has to come in and help build the thing. The day and time of a franchise putting up their own $$$ for a stadium is long over.

I can't believe St Louis fans didn't get a 'goodbye' type game... they just up and leave STL... I'm guessing this wasn't exactly a surprise as the owner had been shopping this idea?

I think their last game at home was pretty much a goodbye game. It wasn't in stone but most knew it was coming at that point.

They may have bought the land but now a city has to come in and help build the thing. The day and time of a franchise putting up their own $$$ for a stadium is long over.

Right?!?!

I was living in KC when they were talking about a rolling roof that would track back and forth from Kaufman Stadium and Arrowhead, the cost for that was ASTRONOMICAL, and I was glad I lived on the Kansas side and not the Missouri side that would have had to help foot the bill. Obviously, it didn't pass. That wasn't going to be anywhere NEAR the amount of money it would take to build a brand new complex either.

I honestly wish that our Patriots could find a classier league in which to play.

Goodell's league is becoming vomit inducing, and we've got four Lombardi Trophies anyway.

Grey Cups are no good because that's a perpetual trophy and we can't accumulate them in our trophy case.

lol patriots and classy in the same sentence.

Being the Patriots in the NFL is like being a bottle of Dom Perignon in a case of Night Train.

Nothing says class like murderers and cheats.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing classy about the Browns either. But I'm not delusional about it.

What can we do?

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Just be thankful you'll be out of the playoffs after this weekend, and you won't have to worry about for the rest of this season.

Go Chiefs!

Just be thankful you'll be out of the playoffs after this weekend, and you won't have to worry about for the rest of this season.

Go Chiefs!

I didn't know that they had the internet in flyover country.

I did like Hank Stram's toupee, though.

I didn't know that they had the internet in flyover country.

I did like Hank Stram's toupee, though.

I'd rather roll into the Playoffs with an 11 game winning streak and playoff shutout, than loosing 4 of the last 6 of the year. The Pats are only a (currently) 5 point favorite in the this, and looking at the betting starting to lean KC's way.

OH, and yes, we have internet, it's the best in the world, called Google Fiber. You wouldn't know, you don't have that in New England.

I'd rather roll into the Playoffs with an 11 game winning streak and playoff shutout, than loosing 4 of the last 6 of the year. The Pats are only a (currently) 5 point favorite in the this, and looking at the betting starting to lean KC's way.

OH, and yes, we have internet, it's the best in the world, called Google Fiber. You wouldn't know, you don't have that in New England.
Stupid Jets drive me to drink with their erratic play, so I decided I was going to lay low and take these playoffs off without choosing sides. Then a Patsies fan reminds me why I hate that team*. So, go Kansas City!

Oh yeah, and all those SF fans ... how you liking Alex Smith now?

*Yeah, I know ... that's a pretty broad brush and pot calling kettle black. I don't care. My hate for the Patsies burns with the passion of a thousand burning suns**.

**That's an exaggeration, but I don't like them.

No Google Fiber and no tornadoes.

It's a tough life but we manage.

I saw the Chiefs play in person only once, back in the AFL days.
Lenny Dawson took us apart at Fenway Park.
If Lenny suits up, that could help. But Smith against Brady?
Oh well, we'll see soon enough.

No Google Fiber and no tornadoes.

It's a tough life but we manage.

I saw the Chiefs play in person only once, back in the AFL days.
Lenny Dawson took us apart at Fenway Park.
If Lenny suits up, that could help. But Smith against Brady?
Oh well, we'll see soon enough.

I've lived in Kansas City for 8 years and have never seen a tornado. Oh, and the team actually resides in Missouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back