THP Bridgestone Championship Returning In 2016

Is it open to any of us or we need to be selected?

Is it open to any of us or we need to be selected?

Signups will occur later this year. There will likely be a selection process of some kind with only 24 spots available.

Really looking forward to sign ups for this. Can't wait to try and get into this one

Hoping to be chosen on this one

Just moved some miles around in case I get the chance to go back to Vegas...cant wait!

Really excited about the possibility of going back to TPC Las Vegas.....LOVED that course!

I think this is the event for me this year. I love Vegas, would enjoy experiencing it with some THPers. Just got to get in

Vegas, THP, a prize like no other.
It's only fitting that the THP Bridgestone Championship is returning.

Cant freaking wait, while the last time out was awesome, this one is going to be insane

Haven't back to vegas in a few years and have never played golf there. Hoping to make it 2 years in a row at the Bridgestone Championship!

Vegas, THP, a prize like no other.
It's only fitting that the THP Bridgestone Championship is returning.
And returning with a BOOM!
Reminded me of the old thread:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?66973-Bridgestone-Golf-BOOM-Club
e-series-boom.jpg

I can't believe how much I want to return to Vegas with THP. The first time was fantastic. Met a lot of guys that I will be friends with for life and had an amazing time. I want to get back to really enjoy everything about the course, the town, the THPers there, and the event.
PLUS, the prize is incredible. Can't forget that.

I've had to miss the last two. Need to make sure this is on the possibles to make this year.

I've had to miss the last two. Need to make sure this is on the possibles to make this year.

Same here. The 2014 was one I knew a couple guys from the area who were in it and talked to one of them about it a few weeks before the event. That conversation and round is what actually what made me decided to get an AC membership and it's been one of the best golf decisions I made

Meh, nevermind.

So here are some details.
24 golfers with 12 teams of two.
TPC Las Vegas for two rounds with 3 different formats
One team of champions
That team goes on a trip that will include clubs, balls, accessories, tour of HQ, etc.

1 in 12 odds of a heck of a grand prize, cant beat that.

3 formats for 2 rounds....interesting

Oh wow. Red carpet treatment!

Damn the whole team gets a trip??? How awesome is that!! Ive wanted in all along but now even more if thats possible

Damn the whole team gets a trip??? How awesome is that!! Ive wanted in all along but now even more if thats possible

Well the whole team is 2 people. :angel:

Two rounds, three formats, one champion. Sounds like a fun time for twenty four THPers. Hope I am one.

Those are some odds to walking away a champion with a damn awesome prize!!!

8.5% chance of a trip like that and guaranteed fantastic time in Vegas? Yep.....gotta make it!

I need Vegas in my life! Can't wait for a chance to sign up!

Back