• Putter

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Full Line of all clubs

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Apparel

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
fun question!

if it was a labor of love and i was able to just focus on what floats my boat, i would go irons which is how i voted. i love irons. i don't think there is anything as satisfying in the game of golf as flushing an iron, and i would strive to help golfers of all levels find something that gave them the best opportunity to experience that feeling. i'd probably find myself somewhere in the hogan price range.

if it was to make money, i would vote full bag, and i would probably look to do something like hopkins only with a little more availability for testing.

I would go with irons. Finely crafted, well designed, a few different models. Irons are the equipment I gravitate towards, so I'd focus on that.

I would take a bath, but it would fun while it lasted. And who knows, maybe I get enough business to creat a nice little niche.

I think i would go apparel. We all need clothes and the fact you can wear golf apparel off the course might help out.

I picked clothing, I'd have an all American made clothing company with specific gear for all 4 seasons with a variety of cuts and not just one.

Seems like driver & putter putter are the most swapped out clubs in the bag, so I'd go with one of those.

Gun to head, I think I'd go for the driver market & focus on the looks as much as performance.

I think something along the hybrid line would be great. Hybrids that can make up sets of irons, 2 hybrid down to maybe 9 hybrid. Something similar to what Hopkins did with their wedges. Customization, direct from the manufacturer, really solid price with a 60 day full money back guarantee. Maybe get someone on tour to use it and market the heck out of it.

Damn, this is a very tough question. Knowing what I know now, I would take the money and avoid the golf industry. Hahahah

so true

Damn, this is a very tough question. Knowing what I know now, I would take the money and avoid the golf industry. Hahahah

I'm with Cookie! I'd buy a house in south Florida............

Back