Jordan Spieth Signs w/ Coke

Quickly becoming the definitive face of the PGA Tour

Great signing by coke. Im guessing he is not a big coke drinker though, but he deserves the sponsors that want to sign him.

Oh wow I just saw this in another and thought #Cookie was kidding.

That's huge for Coke.

I'm really surprised that Coca-Cola didn't go after DJ....could've been a fantastic partnership there.

I'm really surprised that Coca-Cola didn't go after DJ....could've been a fantastic partnership there.

88F5D850-55DB-4C3D-BE89-7A5658907DD3_zpsziuu426r.gif

I think this will be great for both of them! Give Jordan some exposure outside of golf and bring in maybe a larger demo into the golf/Jordan realm.

Pepsi sucks so at least he is behind the right one.

That's a huge signing! Smart move on his part! When is Wheaties going to scoop him up?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
When he wins the gold medal at the Olympics

Not a big Coke guy. Not very good for the body but will partake every now and then.

Now he backs a tea brand I'm all in!

I'll second that.

I do not drink soda but sign with a good beer manufacture and I'm down.

This is pretty big! When coke signs you they think you've got reach outside your sport. I like it!

1 'Dark & Dirty' coming up

Too bad! I hate Coke really. Grew up on Pepsi, but now I drink almost zero pop of any kind.

Saw this earlier in the day. I saw it's pretty much the same deal as LBJ has with them? At least now when I have a rum and coke I can give a nod to Jordan!

Nice move by Coke. It's nice to see more companies jumping in the hot hand. I think it's a wise decision to invest in JS, he has a good base of support and is a pretty stable persona.

Solid move by both parties.

That's got to be a "healthy" contract!

Coke made a very smart move. He appears to be an outstanding representative!

Very cool to see this. I'm not a big coke fan, but I like seeing Jordan getting these sponsorships. I'm a big fan and like what he's doing.

I like the signing. Coke will be represented well here.

He is a Classic representative in the Wholesome category. Coke will do very well with JS rep ping them.

So will Jordan :act-up:

JM

Rumor is Tiger just signed a deal with RC.

Do love me some captain and coke

Back