THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
James is effing awesome, that is fantastic grins!

Nice job James

Heart of gold in that Jman!!

James is too legit to quit

Man what a gesture by Jman. Well done.

Huge hat tip to Jman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great gesture! Well done

Thanks to EaglesvFalcons for the Odyssey Buckets and Bombs stickers. I can't wait to put them in a few items.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'd like to take a moment and say a huge Thank you to CAA_Beat. Won't go in to detail about what he did but it is above and beyond. Thank you Rob. You are greatly appreciated and I will always remember meeting you for the first time in San Diego and the adventure that came out of our Torrey Pines/Callaway golf/costco pizza day. I am honored to call you my friend.

I'd like to take a moment and say a huge Thank you to CAA_Beat. Won't go in to detail about what he did but it is above and beyond. Thank you Rob. You are greatly appreciated and I will always remember meeting you for the first time in San Diego and the adventure that came out of our Torrey Pines/Callaway golf/costco pizza day. I am honored to call you my friend.
No worries, I've been waiting for three years to repay you for being Uber before Uber was even around. Two days of driving a complete stranger (you forgot the Stadium golf excursion) around town and showing me how great San Diego is, meant a lot to me.

Perhaps the most amazing thing was when I told you dinner was on me, you picked Costco... I knew you were alright then!!

Thanks Jank!!!

Thanks Jank!!!

Just want to thank my partner Jank for helping me out! I was looking for a lh driver to give to a friend of mine as a suprise. Jank said he had one and asked for my address so he could ship it to me at no cost. Thanks a lot buddy! Drinks are on me next time I'm in Houston!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Very Nice - Jank is a Kool Kat! Would tee it up with him anytime! Especially around the Open Championship!!

Jacob is top notch. Well done

Nicely done Jank!

Well done Jank.

Jank is a great young man

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I posted in the marketplace that I was WTB a Callaway adapter for a shaft I have, and JP_CO offered to send me one. I asked how much he wanted for it, but he wouldn't take a dime, not even for shipping.

Big shout out and thank you for the generosity, JP!!!!

Received a PM from eMart stating he had some UTx grips for me since he saw those were my favorites grips. Had 5 Masters UTx shop up today. Man I owe Eric. Thanks bud!

I had a situation where my driver broke and somehow I lost the head and head cover. It sucked. I posted about it here just venting and had loads of offers from the good people of THP to replace it for me. c.a.eleric sent me a driver and asked me to pay it forward or donate it if I wasn't going to use it. then right after that J4U offered me the exact driver I had lost. I will be donating the driver from c.a.eleric as he wished. I will donate it to the first tee of Utah. then today, randomly I got an amazon package from bigskyirish with a replacement head cover!!! HOLY CATS!!! I cant believe all the good things people do here. I just want to say thanks to everyone that offered to help and in particular to c.a.eleric, J4U and bigskyirish. you guys are all amazing.

Emart sent me a dozen 2015 Bridgestone's I was not expecting. Great gesture from a good dude.

He also put master's edition UTx's on the apex CF16's I bought from him as well as having his fitter change the lie back to standard. I owe him a lot of drinks next time he is in town.

Lots of great stuff in here lately! Seeing the names its no surprise. THP is juts filled with great guys willing to help others. Love it!

cyoung2ty sent me a shirt he received from Shortpar4 and some extra goodies. Thank you!

I got a new bag today, and gave my old bag to a guy I play with regularly, his was pretty tore up. I though he was gonna squeeze me in half he hugged me so tight. Didn't realize the old guy was so strong. He couldn't understand why I would do it, I just told him it was for being such a nice guy.

I just want to leave it here that MikeG is the man. I am so glad I get to call him a great friend and brother. I owe him huge and words can express how grateful I am.

If you ever get a chance to meet him and even better share a round with him, do it. Buy him a beer or two as well and thank me later, you won't regret it.

I just want to leave it here that MikeG is the man. I am so glad I get to call him a great friend and brother. I owe him huge and words can express how grateful I am.

If you ever get a chance to meet him and even better share a round with him, do it. Buy him a beer or two as well and thank me later, you won't regret it.

I'm a big fan of MikeG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back