Pick Your QB: RG3 or Manziel?

That is easy. I pick RGIII and wait for him to get hurt and then play my back up quarterback.

Do I get current age RGIII or do I get 23 year old, like Johnny? I know there is only a couple years age difference between the two but RG III has been battered and bruised. I like Johnny skills and potential. I know one thing, he's getting a babysitter and not going out without them. Limit his Johnny bring Billy and I think he could be a hell of a QB.

RG3 for the simple fact that he has a great character and u dont have to wonder what he is going to screw up this weekend

If people are worried about an RG3 injury, isn't that a good reason to pick him? You get the backup! I guess you could say the same thing about manziel suspension at any minute.

This is really tough one. Let me flip the coin.

With the right system ... RG3 all the way!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Definitely RG3. Even if he is injured I still don't want Manziel anywhere near me.

RG3 ten times the work ethic and better character than Manziel.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

With the right system ... RG3 all the way!

This. If RG3 can be coached in the right system, he's better than Johnny Football.

Not even close - RG III. Manziel is a mess, all RG III needs is a good coach - ie. one who suits the offense to the QB, not vice-verse.

RG3, I'd bet on him getting another injury which is my out to go get a real QB.

Seems to be the minority but I'm taking Johnny Football

This thread is about who would pick for a QB. Not for a wingman on a bachelors trip to Vegas.

If those were my only choices I go RG III

Robert Griffin III all day, any day. I hope the Packers go after him as a backup man, but he wants to play, so it is hard to tell where he lands. Manziel just needs to fade away.......

My resume will be updated daily with those two. I would take RG3 because I think his off the field issues aren't as bad

Johnny Football is a Texas A&M QB. Johnny Manziel is the 40 year old single party animal who still has his high school football games on vhs at home. Billy Manziel is a mix of the two. I think.

Give me RG3 and it's really not close

Is Jeff George still available?

I'd go with RGIII.

RGIII
#FTW

Pick Your QB: RG3 or Manziel?

I guess I'll just take the party animal who can play on most Sundays over the QB who gets hurt if the wind is too strong

I guess I'll just take the party animal who can play on most Sundays over the QB who gets hurt if the wind is too strong

If he shows up to the game

You have just been hired as the GM of a new NFL franchise. The owner gives you an ultimatum: Pick one QB to lead the franchise for the next five years - Robert Griffin III or Johnny Manziel. After confirming your owner's sanity, and after arguments with him to pick any other QB ("Hey, I think Clipboard Jesus is available in Indy!"), you relent.

You watch the film. You confirm the stories about the "coach killer" and "Johnny Football," stories that have you finishing off a second bottle of Crown. Both Griffin and Manziel are available and at the same price.

Who ya got?

I know next to nothing about RG3 minus the way he looks and he got hurt.

I pick RG3. Manziel is a moron.

RGIII by far, but I'm keeping my resume and LinkedIn page updated.

If he shows up to the game

That is why I put in most Sunday's haha. Really either QB it's going to be a cluster****. Just need to make sure Clipboard Jesus is on the roster.

RG3, he has a lot to learn but he has much more potential!

Back