Mward I am calling you out #thpcallout

Freddie may have strarted this thread, but Wardy just got CAAAAAALLLLLLLED OUT!!!!!

The guy that dropped an ace on you?

Or the double digit handicap you couldn't beat straight up?

I'm thinking I might need to dump Wardy from my underdog pick just to get on the Freddie express.

After seeing Freddie play today...all bets on Freddie!

The Tshirt will be ordered tomorrow. I'll be order one size...size wardy!

Tadashi killed it today at Lake Jovita with an even par round. What did Wardy shoot? Should give us some good betting lines for the match up in a about a week.

Was +1 thru 9. Once it started to rain more and a little heavier, I just kept thinking, "I wonder how mad the wife is going to be that I'm running late, I haven't packed, and we need to drive to Boca right after I get home."

I think it'll be a close match.

Hump day bump but I'll be nice since my little buddy is on his cruise. I hope he gets his legs under him once he is off the boat. This winter snap as caused all the Bermuda to go dormant. The green at the Ritz are going to be fast! Can't wait to get this Callout under way!

I have to pick the panda. Ward coming off a cruise seals the deal.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

We are two days away from the Rumble at the Ritz. Match play, ward get a shot a side on the toughest hole to even things out. Loser gets to wear the 'lonely cookie' Tshirt. It'll look good on ward.

We are two days away from the Rumble at the Ritz. Match play, ward get a shot a side on the toughest hole to even things out. Loser gets to wear the 'lonely cookie' Tshirt. It'll look good on ward.

Not sure if I'm still woozy trying to get my land legs back, or if I'm just seeing smack talk that bad.

Not sure if I'm still woozy trying to get my land legs back, or if I'm just seeing smack talk that bad.

Welcome home little buddy. How was the 3 hour tour?!

Welcome home little buddy. How was the 3 hour tour?!

Trip was good, little bumpy. White caps,8-11ft seas, I think the highest the wind got was 31 knots. Tried to enjoy a cup of coffee outside, half of it went flying out of the cup and Melissa wouldn't stop laughing at me

Love the bet!!
Mike, just getting back from a cruise vacation?
Gotta go w Panda on this one, especially as the conditions have changed!.

Freddie, what size is Wardy? Kid medium?

Love the bet!!
Mike, just getting back from a cruise vacation?
Gotta go w Panda on this one, especially as the conditions have changed!.

Freddie, what size is Wardy? Kid medium?

Yeah, a nice and relaxing 5 night cruise. I don't foresee any issues come Monday.

Wardy is gonna look really good wearing me. Don't be surprised if Melissa gets a tad excited buddy!

And the best part is it's just a few days before PGA Show. They will get to relive the action.

And the best part is it's just a few days before PGA Show. They will get to relive the action.

a5143351c9cf81dc256defede49c21eb.jpg

That last part has gotten my attention. Uh oh's.

Mward I am calling you out #thpcallout

This battle has been moved up to 1020am. Can't wait to play some golf with my brother from another mother.

Fighters Mward Panda
Age. Wears granimals 45
Height Hobbit. Adult hobbit
Weight normal. Correct if I were 6'5"
Married yes. Yes
Kids. Hell no. Hell yeah
Clubs Callaway. Callaway
Fun. Hell to the mutha effn yeah

Last edited:
Looking forward to following along, it's going to be good.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

It poured over here through the night and early morning, I'm guessing the course got it as well. Having only played this track once, how does it hold up after heavy rain?

It poured over here through the night and early morning, I'm guessing the course got it as well. Having only played this track once, how does it hold up after heavy rain?

Get ready to get dirty.

The course will be wet but the wind is blowing hard so I suspect it'll be dryer hen you expect. It drains well and I expect the green to still be fast but receptive. Might be a dart match.

Gonna be windy. Should be a fun follow.

That is the bet, loser wears a T-shirt with Sexy Cookie on the front at next THP event aka Club clash!
I'm very happy I get to witness this :) lol

Back