Take care of each other. Hugged loved ones. Tell people you appreciate them.

BL

Reaction score
Handicap
Short game
I just got some sudden, tragic news about a brilliant, dear, wonderful colleague. For whatever it's worth, please take this as a reminder not to wait for a good time or reason to tell people you love them or what they've meant to you.

Be well everyone.

Sorry to hear that - Great advice.

Sorry to hear of that news.

I just got some sudden, tragic news about a brilliant, dear, wonderful colleague. For whatever it's worth, please take this as a reminder not to wait for a good time or reason to tell people you love them or what they've meant to you.

Be well everyone.

that's awful dude, very sorry for your loss. I just went though, and still am, something pretty similar where I lost a friend and co-worker in tragic form. So I fully support your message here.

Sorry for your bad news, I agree with your statement.

It's always sad to lose someone close to us. I keep thinking about the approximately 6000 people who went off to work on 9/11 who never made it back home to their loved ones. Not for a moment did those 6000 or so people ever think for a moment that they would be spending their last day on earth. So as the OP stated, love those close to you, give them a hug, and let them know how much they mean to you because you don't know what a day might bring.

Be well everyone.

So sorry to hear, BL. My sincerest condolences.

And great advice for everyone.

I'm really sorry to hear that BL.

Sorry to hear you lost someone BL.

That is excellent advice for everyone, and something I will make a point of today.

Sorry for your loss, BL. And thank you for a very important reminder.

Sorry for your news BL. Wise words you offer at such a tough time.

Sorry for your loss. It's human nature that we too often take our time her for granted.

Condolences BL, and great advice!

Take care of each other. Hugged loved ones. Tell people you appreciate them.

You are so right. Sorry to hear about that. We lost a very cool, great guy, Derek, who was the locksmith in our big department. Always had a smile on his face, had a great word for you, just a good dude. He had a sudden stroke, and then had a heart attack in the hospital. He lingered for a few weeks and then passed away. Everyone was as sad as you could be that we wouldn’t see him every day. I guess that’s one of the marks of a good person: how much you are missed when you are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss Ben. Really great message and that’s something I think we could all really try to do way more often.

The number of people saddened by a passing is just one among so many markers of a life well lived. While I can only hope I’m living up to that creed in my own life, I’m really committing myself to ensuring I tell others how much they’ve meant to be while they’re still around to hear it.

It’s lead to some wonderful, albeit it teary, conversations this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back