Miller Time, I'm calling you out #THPCallouts

Good job boys

That happened to me a few years back. He's such a sandbagger.
Remember when he was a 12 hdcp at the 2014 King? #sandbags4days :alien:

Haha I kid guys, looks like a great time and well played Josh! Couldn't follow along because I had my own throw down to contend with, but just caught up.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was on the course myself today so I did not get to follow along. Good going Josh, I really thought the new course would do you in but sometimes everything about a new course just suits the eye. I know my man Sean will be ready next month in Alabama so I am not concerned about today's results. Nice job too John, thanks for the pics and vid.

66fd260d5066cd7b3b1c64284910128a.jpg

#VictoryPie

Everyone is a winner now. #FeedMeTheZaaaaaa

Didn't get to follow along live, but great job gents! Congrats to MT on the victory. However with that za nobody is a loser!

congrats mt! sounds like you really brought it today. these call outs are a blast to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't get to follow along live, but it was fun anyway. Congrats on the win MT and thanks Just_Hacking for the updates.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

We'll played Miller Time! Sounds like you had a great round going. What was your final score?

We'll played Miller Time! Sounds like you had a great round going. What was your final score?

82 with a triple and a double. Heavenwood was money today.

Way to go guy's and Congrats MT , Sounds like Sean caught ya' when you were on fyaa .

Enjoyed catching up,I know it was a blast !

Back