Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

Im not sure who was calling to setup these rounds but I would advise locking down 4somes and course selections because spots are slowly becoming limited (I know there is a 12:40 open on the lakes).

Once you have a 4some you can reach out to my contact:

Melissa Hawkins
Reservations Coordinator
167 Sunbelt Parkway
Birmingham, Al 35211
800-949-4444 ext. 1344

My plans have been finalized, I will be in town around 11am ish and have a tee time at 12:20 on the lakes course with Tadashi, War Eagle and Maynard11

Since Mojo is already talking Friday foursomes, how about it Jed, Alex and Aaron?

Jed won't have much of a choice since he will be riding there with me...haha.
That absolutely works for me and I think Alex is in for well.

Since Mojo is already talking Friday foursomes, how about it Jed, Alex and Aaron?

Yes, in for this. Want me to call and book the open 12:40? Or try and get 12:30?

Yes, in for this. Want me to call and book the open 12:40? Or try and get 12:30?

there isnt a 12:30 on the lakes (thats what I called for), she had 12:20 and 12:40 so I took 12:20 (not sure what course u wanted)

there isnt a 12:30 on the lakes (thats what I called for), she had 12:20 and 12:40 so I took 12:20 (not sure what course u wanted)

You just didn't sweet talk her enough haha... I'll reserve the 12:40 and worse case its a switcheroo

You just didn't sweet talk her enough haha... I'll reserve the 12:40 and worse case its a switcheroo

yeah either way that leaves plenty of time for showers, etc before dinner

First post updated with happenings over past few hours.

Whatever time you guys want to set up is good with me. Could easily be there for any tee time 10 a.m. or later. We will be staying Thursday night about an hour from the course.

We have a group set as well. Me, jhoefer, OITW and amsmith

Just added and broke apart from the main list. Will add time/course once it's posted.

Did someone say Bbq and Ice cream? If that's the case I need an outlet for running that delicious food off.

Im not sure who was calling to setup these rounds but I would advise locking down 4somes and course selections because spots are slowly becoming limited (I know there is a 12:40 open on the lakes).

Melissa Hawkins
Reservations Coordinator
167 Sunbelt Parkway
Birmingham, Al 35211
800-949-4444 ext. 1344

My plans have been finalized, I will be in town around 11am ish and have a tee time at 12:20 on the lakes course with Tadashi, War Eagle and Maynard11

Man I'm playing with some A players!

Whatever time you guys want to set up is good with me. Could easily be there for any tee time 10 a.m. or later. We will be staying Thursday night about an hour from the course.

Targeting the 12:40, hoping for a call back soon, i'll update the thread as soon as i know.

I'm waiting on a call back as well. Cookie, me and girard so far.

What time will you be at the course? Where are you flying into?

I'm waiting on a call back as well. Cookie, me and girard so far.

Poor Beags, surrounded by the winning team before it even starts

Melissa Hawkins
Reservations Coordinator
167 Sunbelt Parkway
Birmingham, Al 35211
800-949-4444 ext. 1344

Omg, enough with the PC BS :D

Not gonna stop me from helping my team whoop your teams ass on the course. You know what's coming....

you might be riding with me lol. But yeah I'm down for whatever, we can get there as early or late as needed, as long as I get a practice round at RTJ I'm good.

Not gonna stop me from helping my team whoop your teams ass on the course. You know what's coming....

That's my boy!!! I expect you guys to being the thunder. I hope ours is little stronger. If not, I'll post after he event that we are all winners!!

Back