#THPcallout Fritters consider yourself served, part2

Wardy must be a leprechaun. Second 35 he has seen in a week. :alien:

I was pulling some magic out of my hat today man. Gotta love match play

other than pace of play, how was the course? never played there before and got a hall pass for early sunday morning.

Greens were your typical wind burned Bermuda for right now, fairways were eh and kind of the same. They're shutting their doors for good on 4/18 so I would get your round in while you can

Greens were your typical wind burned Bermuda for right now, fairways were eh and kind of the same. They're shutting their doors for good on 4/18 so I would get your round in while you can

thanks. doesn't sound like it's worth it. I'll try somewhere else, maybe eagle creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks. doesn't sound like it's worth it. I'll try somewhere else, maybe eagle creek.

It's a fun course, I bet it was a gem when in good shape.

Solid day and other than waiting sounds like you two had fun. Great job

Nice playing you guys!!!

A tie? DAMN. Looks like round 3 is in order. Nice round gents!

As in closing forever?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great round guys, it was fun following along.
It's a fun course, I bet it was a gem when in good shape.
We have a few that are closing or closed recently. Always a shame.

Great match guys. That's how you golf your ball

A tie? I feel so unsyatisfied.

16c11c7.jpg

other than pace of play, how was the course? never played there before and got a hall pass for early sunday morning.

The course is in winter shape and green are a bit baked out. Worth the $45 to play.

Great match boys.

Great match to follow

#THPcallout Fritters consider yourself served, part2

The course is in winter shape and green are a bit baked out. Worth the $45 to play.

the front 9 was in decent shape, but the back 9 was awful. I was impressed with the greens. I'm sure when it's in good shape it's a fun course. but those conditions were pretty terrible.

Back