What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m67s5us0Yp1ro2q19o1_500.gif

Well...

Either a tour only Piretti or Betti Studio Reserve has been purchased. I do not know which one, and I won't be able to have it for just under a month...but it's been purchased.

Didnt buy it but was sent it from an awesome Callaway guy. Its made by Pukka. Im not normally a trucker cap guy but this one is awesome and fits very nice.

Well...

Either a tour only Piretti or Betti Studio Reserve has been purchased. I do not know which one, and I won't be able to have it for just under a month...but it's been purchased.
I don't understand, but this sounds great either way.

My Tour Only Piretti is my favorite putter by a landslide.

I don't understand, but this sounds great either way.

My Tour Only Piretti is my favorite putter by a landslide.

haha, my birthday is next month and my GF wanted to surprise me. Didn't want to make it a complete surprise, so I picked two to choose from for her and she's making the final decision between the two.

Just ordered a Project X HZRDUS shaft for the M1 :D. Just got to wait an agonising 2 weeks for it to show up now!

After a few unsuccessful attempts at picking up an Odyssey 1W, I decided to go in a slightly different direction and picked up one of these bad boys off eBay.

mthd_core_wtd_mc04w_large.jpg

Its the same shape that I've been looking for and the method core insert should help out on faster greens where I was struggling with my heavier Method Mod-00.

Sonoma.

Well now I know if I end up buying a scotty (been looking) hell will have officially froze over ;)
Hahaha, toooooooo true.

I figure it's time to embrace my love of all putters again. Think I'm going to reach out to Lamont again soon.

Hahaha, toooooooo true.

I figure it's time to embrace my love of all putters again. Think I'm going to reach out to Lamont again soon.

Shhh. Do not mention Lamont. I've been eyeing his designs for some time.

This in a flow neck or variation of it..

c17919be7b1d976d93d75ae6fdf898cc.jpg

Swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! Its Bolty, I dig it!

That bag looks sweet Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron with the Staffer! Nice dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back