Bushnell Golf - 2016 PGA Show

me to!!! I was going to get a tourx... but with them releasing V4 patriot pack slope!!! ughhhh I need to learn more about the difference!!!
I really need to bite the bullet and get one already

Wow the V4 is quite a bit smaller compared to the X. Cant wait to hear more about it! Have a V3 and if the V4 is that much better I might have to replace it!

bushnell-rangefinders_960.jpg

Eye candy gentlemen!

The stop watch I like. Now I can use it as I teach.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Do we have a release date for the watch?

The Tour X should be great with the changeable faceplates. Looking forward to finding out more info on the V4.

I think its time to update my watch. I want the new one.

Need to either go Tour X or V4 for the upcoming season. Haven't decided fully yet which way I'm going to lean, but with Tour X, why compromise?

Man that booth seemed to be buzzing. I need to get me one of those V4....
It was crazy, I sat next to one of the reps on the flight out of Orlando, he said they had several people complaining that they couldn't get into the booth as it was too crowded every time they came by. I can confirm that, as it took me a few passes to find a "less busy time" quite possibly one of the busiest booths of the week, along with the TMAG (just in MY observation)

V4 looks good. That or tour x will find it's way into the bag

Need to either go Tour X or V4 for the upcoming season. Haven't decided fully yet which way I'm going to lean, but with Tour X, why compromise?

After talking to the above rep for quite a bit about it, I'm pretty sure i'll be picking up a V4 this spring for sure.

May be time to replace my old Bushnell rangefinder with a Tour X. Love the changeable faceplate for slope or no slope.

Back