Making a Murderer 2

Only one episode in, but we are digging it so far.

lol I have David Johnson and Im playing you in fantasy this week. I hope to be watching him go bananas! But he will most likely suck and Ill be cheering for Mr Avery to get out of jail

So how many episodes did you watch last night?

:angel:

4 episodes in and really interesting and enjoyable.

Believe it, dont believe it, it sure does not paint a very pretty picture on the state of Wisconsin.

Believe it, dont believe it, it sure does not paint a very pretty picture on the state of Wisconsin.
I thought that early on in the series.

Is it just me or does everyone want to punch Ken Kratz in the nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does everyone want to punch Ken Kratz in the nose

Haha. Yep, he just comes off as a arrogant "F"

Haha. Yep, he just comes off as a arrogant "F"

Plus what kind of scum bad tries to bribe sex from a domestic abuse victim

2.5 episodes in. So far, its rather interesting. The in housw testing Zellner has been putting in some serious work.

Watching final episode right now. Wtf? Guilty, not guilty, fine. But this was clearly mishandled.

Plus what kind of scum bad tries to bribe sex from a domestic abuse victim

He's pure trash. That's about as unethical as it gets, which further makes me question his role in planting evidence, etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Watching final episode right now. Wtf? Guilty, not guilty, fine. But this was clearly mishandled.
In so many unbelievable ways, and I'm just starting S2. Eager to learn more from this series. If the defense didn't create reasonable doubt at Avery's trial, I don't even know what that is...

Finished it up this morning. Anxiously awaiting the next season to see the amount of, and what kind of, corruption is further uncovered.

[Edited to be safe :) I'll share more later]

This doc series shines a very bright light on real shortcomings of our criminal justice system.

Last edited:
Now that I am a few episodes in, and I'm recalling post-season 1 coverage, I'm quickly recalling some of my disgust for Steven Avery ...

I want to avoid any spoilers, but I'd like to point out there are very valid, strategic reasons for raising/not raising certain arguments at trial and "experts" are not free (like tens of thousands of dollars), at least before Netflix makes your case famous.

I don’t like the man either, but.... better not say until the no spoiler tag comes off

I don’t like the man either, but.... better not say until the no spoiler tag comes off

Good call, thanks. Edited!

I did not know anyone still chain smoked inside their house

Holy cow mama Avery needs to shave that Mustache, I wish I could grow that thick

Down to the final episode and I still have conflicting thoughts on all of it. I’m already waiting for part 3, but at this point it’s pretty much real time events I think.

I did not know anyone still chain smoked inside their house

You haven't spent enough time in the South East! Haha

I didn't watch the 1st season until just a month ago and now this one came out, binged most of it this weekend with 2 episodes left. It is interesting and don't know if guilty or not but case definitely mishandled and badly.

When does the no spoiler tag go away?

I would say its fair to leave it up for about a week and then open it up to discussion. Next week sometime?

I'm plowing through to get this thing done today or tomorrow, I managed to not read anything in here til earlier today

I would say its fair to leave it up for about a week and then open it up to discussion. Next week sometime?

Sounds good, I just want to scream about a few things!!! Thumbs down to the state of Wisconsin

Back