Making a Murderer 2

My wife and I watched this and think him and Brendan are innocent. We also watched "It was me" where a man claims they were framed by serial killer Edward Edwards. It was very interesting....

Here we go again.

Avery was granted an appeal so the case is going back to the circuit court. Looks like there were some bones that were in the presence of the Department of Justice at one point that had not been tested for DNA (they were returned back to the family), and that this violates some right that he has.

maybe a 3rd season afterall??

Anyone see the story that there is a guy in prison who confessed? Right now it could be nothing, and even Steven Avery's attorney says the same, but man the twists and turns this who thing has taken is crazy.

Anyone see the story that there is a guy in prison who confessed? Right now it could be nothing, and even Steven Avery's attorney says the same, but man the twists and turns this who thing has taken is crazy.

I read that earlier. Not sure how much sense this makes, but i guess they need to run down every lead. I am still not sure what happened, and stuff like this just adds more fuel to the conspiracy theorists.

I read that earlier. Not sure how much sense this makes, but i guess they need to run down every lead. I am still not sure what happened, and stuff like this just adds more fuel to the conspiracy theorists.

Yeah I mean it could be nothing, but it's just crazy.

its crazy because the same thing happened to his first conviction as well.

I also read that because of the popularity of "Making A Murderer" there is going to be a spinoff called "Convicting a Murderer" to give you the perspective of the prosecution.

its crazy because the same thing happened to his first conviction as well.

I also read that because of the popularity of "Making A Murderer" there is going to be a spinoff called "Convicting a Murderer" to give you the perspective of the prosecution.

say somehow this is all true and he and the kid get out. Do they financially go after the sheriff's department again?

say somehow this is all true and he and the kid get out. Do they financially go after the sheriff's department again?
At this point, they should probably move out of Manitowoc

IF they are exonerated, I am not sure the sheriff's dept has a leg to stand on and would be wiped clean financially from this one.

IF they are exonerated, I am not sure the sheriff's dept has a leg to stand on and would be wiped clean financially from this one.
Well that was the big part of the conspiracy theory behind the second conviction. He went after them for money they couldnt pay for the false conviction

Back