Making a Murderer 2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Premieres tonight on Netflix.

This is one that I have been really looking forward to seeing. Theres a lot more to this case than what was said in the original series, but some of this is just insane and I cant stop watching it. I will be watching tonight if the TNF game sucks

This is one that I have been really looking forward to seeing. Theres a lot more to this case than what was said in the original series, but some of this is just insane and I cant stop watching it. I will be watching tonight if the TNF game sucks

So you'll be watching this tonight, good to know

Oh hell yes!

So you'll be watching this tonight, good to know

lol I have David Johnson and Im playing you in fantasy this week. I hope to be watching him go bananas! But he will most likely suck and Ill be cheering for Mr Avery to get out of jail

Probably will not tune in, only because I have followed it fairly closely since the first one, including reading all the court opinions, etc, so I know most of it this time around.

I was really into the first part of this, having gone to law school in Milwaukee and maintaining my bar license in WI. Can’t wait to watch the second installment, especially in light of what the wrongful conviction attorney promised
Spoiler
and how that turned out (trying to avoid spoilers).

I’m going to binge this, but only after I finish season 2 or Ozark.

Last edited:
@JB any chance we can edit the title to add a "no spoilers" lol I wanna have a chance to see what happened. I havent followed up on the wrongful conviction stuff

• Admin
@JB any chance we can edit the title to add a "no spoilers" lol I wanna have a chance to see what happened. I havent followed up on the wrongful conviction stuff

Done. Although in a couple of weeks, we are going to need to discuss this thing in here...haha

just make sure if you are going to talk about something that could be a major spoiler, to use the spoiler option.

I am still so confused as to my opinion on this case. I will for sure watch season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whaaatttttt. Oh man, I’m so amped now, just texted my wife and she’s excited too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure we'll be binging this one. That first season was so interesting and left a lot of unanswered questions. It will be interesting to see what they can possibly do to try and get them out.

Making a Murderer 2: No Spoilers Please

Making a Murderer 2: No Spoilers Please

The show is great but I implore everyone to do a little research about the case because the documentary is obviously pro Avery and they omitted some incredibly important details .

That being said I’m a true crime aholic so I’ll be watching !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll definitely watch, not sure if I'll watch tonight or wait and binge it. Either way it's a must watch series.

Cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was really into the first part of this, having gone to law school in Milwaukee and maintaining my bar license in WI. Can’t wait to watch the second installment, especially in light of what the wrongful conviction attorney promised
Spoiler
and how that turned out (trying to avoid spoilers).

I’m going to binge this, but only after I finish season 2 or Ozark.

You went to Marquette Law too!? Dean Strang, one of the defense attorneys, taught my 3L "Law and the Humanities" class. Had no idea he was involved in this case until I saw the documentary.

Btw, this all went down when I first moved to Milwaukee as a Marquette freshman. I have a fairly vivid memory of the media coverage.

Looking forward to checking this out over the weekend. The first season was really interesting.

You went to Marquette Law too!? Dean Strang, one of the defense attorneys, taught my 3L "Law and the Humanities" class. Had no idea he was involved in this case until I saw the documentary.

Btw, this all went down when I first moved to Milwaukee as a Marquette freshman. I have a fairly vivid memory of the media coverage.

Sure did, 2006 to 2009. I never had Dean Strang as a professor, but I really did enjoy my experience there with professors (with a few exceptions).

Been waiting on this! Will have to wait until the Red Sox aren't on though.

Looks like this actually premiers tomorrow, 10/19.

Will be starting this after I take my daughter to school

Finally...I have a new Netflix series to watch! :D I'll start watching it in the next week or so.

Been watching all day just started ep5, been good so far that Kathleen zellner is not to be messed with

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Oooooo I'll be watching a few episode of that this weekend .

Cue conspiracy theorists

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back