Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go stitchback, the Salty grips look badass but are EXTREMELY meh performance wise IMO.

Definitely leaning towards stitchback.

Any certain one you recommend? I like the Montana and Cabretta just by quick glance.

Definitely leaning towards stitchback.

Any certain one you recommend? I like the Montana and Cabretta just by quick glance.

I prefer the Cabretta myself, though Roo is still my favorite I have tried.

Pondering a bucket of 100 NXT Tour S from lost golf balls or a 50/50 velocity and ProV.
Also a Scotty Square Back

I need something to replace my X2 Hot 4 wood. I can't seem to get the loft I need out of it.

I need something to replace my X2 Hot 4 wood. I can't seem to get the loft I need out of it.

GBB Heavenwood if you want higher ball flight.

I hit a hogan 8 iron on the sim today and loved every second of it. I have no business getting a set of them but the ponder is still there.

GBB Heavenwood if you want higher ball flight.

​I have come to this conclusion as well and have been on the hunt. Started with a WTB in the classifieds but no luck so far. Ebay is next.

I've never tried them, for what it's worth... but they sure do look cool.

The green lizard one is wild.

They do seem incredibly unique and wild. Not a bad price to take the plunge and try one!

They do seem incredibly unique and wild. Not a bad price to take the plunge and try one!

Nice!! They are on eBay and Amazon as well. Maybe some better shipping options for one of the three?

Just saw the green lizard one and matching headcover. Added it to my eBay cart. Going to mull it over. Could add some pop to go with the Rose and Fire Ballistic all black headcovers.

Also thinking the black ostrich

PM coming your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway Fusion 14 2016. I saw them in Golf Mart today and was impressed, but I found out they got a defective batch so they had to take all of them off the floor. Definitely a clean looking bag!

Iron shafts, something in the S400 range I think.

A fitting can totally change the game!! Any brands in mind?

Would like Callaway, Ping, or Cobra but will buy whichever is the best for me.

#7 tank is still there but mxm #7 has entered into the mix as well

for some reason I have wondered about one of the original Nike Method 001 putters for awhile. will be keeping my eyes peeled for one of them

for some reason I have wondered about one of the original Nike Method 001 putters for awhile. will be keeping my eyes peeled for one of them

Extremely underrated flatstick, IMO. I loved mine.

Iron shafts, something in the S400 range I think.
Iron shafts are a daily ponder for me. All I've ever really played was DG S300 with a little dabble into the DG Pro. They work but it makes me wonder if something different would work/feel better.

Extremely underrated flatstick, IMO. I loved mine.

I pulled the trigger on one I saw, I hope it can knock my spider blade out of the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back