Breaking 79

Ankle
Reaction score
Handicap
2d0ab17a501873c6397939076b830488.png

Limited amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool!

That is so awesome! I want one! Can you only get them instate? If so I’ll call a buddy.

If I was a collector I'd have to have these.

That is so awesome! I want one! Can you only get them instate? If so I’ll call a buddy.

Yes. Ask your buddy to check out Worldwide Golf Shop store. The course prices are ridiculous.

Those are sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are sold exclusively in Hawaii. If anyone wants a sleeve or dozen lmk. We can work out the details.

These are sold exclusively in Hawaii. If anyone wants a sleeve or dozen lmk. We can work out the details.

I would love a sleeve, let me know how much and I can get you the funds now and grab it in palm springs if that works.

Good, you can give me a break

These are pretty freaking cool. Love the area code as the ball # too. Reminds me of when Mariota changed his facemask to look like 808 at Oregon.

Is there a golf store in downtown Honolulu? Cause I will be there in a week & might have to find a sleeve

I'm not a big ball collector but it looks pretty cool in the mix.

9aea0f586df5963695f02001a3c3def8.jpg

Kev,
I have some logo balls from the last Gauntlet if you want one to add to the mix.

I'm not a big ball collector but it looks pretty cool in the mix.

9aea0f586df5963695f02001a3c3def8.jpg

Is there a golf store in downtown Honolulu? Cause I will be there in a week & might have to find a sleeve

Either the Roger Dunn stores and aloha Golf shop has them. If you go the Roger Dunn on kapolani you get a free t shirt with 2 dozen

Aloha!!! Liking this one

Shaka is going to be my 2019 ball.

Thanks Hicksta!!!

Those are awesome

If it’s not too late, I’d like a sleeve. We can make the deal down in Palm Springs.

Hopefully I will find a sleeve or 2 of these while in downtown Waikiki tomorrow or this weekend. I'll land about 3:30 but I'm sure Mrs. Nut will laugh & slap me upside the head when I say I want to go to a golf store while in Hawaii! LOL :act-up:

Hopefully I will find a sleeve or 2 of these while in downtown Waikiki tomorrow or this weekend. I'll land about 3:30 but I'm sure Mrs. Nut will laugh & slap me upside the head when I say I want to go to a golf store while in Hawaii! LOL :act-up:

Best bet will be the Roger Dunn on Kapiolani.

Pro-Am' - about 3 blocks west of Roger Dunn would be next.

Back