Best golf near Holland, MI?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
I have to go to Holland, MI for a couple of days next week. I probably have time for one round. I was thinking of playing Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor (I think) but was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for anything better closer to Holland.

I have to go to Holland, MI for a couple of days next week. I probably have time for one round. I was thinking of playing Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor (I think) but was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for anything better closer to Holland.
May want to post this in the Michigan Hackers thread as well. More locals might help there. I know Grand Valley State is close to there. I've heard great things about their Meadows course. Other than that, there's not many great courses that I've ran across close by.

Macatawa Legends is a nice course and The Ravines (Palmer Course) is nice as well.

Grand Valley State is in Grand Rapids I believe. Think I'd rather go to Benton harbor.

I'll dig around the other thread. Thanks!
May want to post this in the Michigan Hackers thread as well. More locals might help there. I know Grand Valley State is close to there. I've heard great things about their Meadows course. Other than that, there's not many great courses that I've ran across close by.

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Grand Valley State is in Grand Rapids I believe. Think I'd rather go to Benton harbor.

I'll dig around the other thread. Thanks!

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR
By all means, if you can go to only 1, I'd be picking harbor shores. Just giving other options.

Macatawa Legends is a nice course and The Ravines (Palmer Course) is nice as well.
2 great suggestions. Ravines is a great one.

Back