UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

Eddie, don't you live right next door?
I'm moving to Florida in less than two weeks. And not happy about it. Not by choice.

I'm moving to Florida in less than two weeks. And not happy about it. Not by choice.

Ah. I hadn't caught up with that. I went through that move last year and it took awhile to get everything back to normal. I hope your move goes better.

Looking forward to seeing who gets first crack at this opportunity. A bit surprised at how few entries there really are but it is what it is. More of a chance for those that entered I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing who gets first crack at this opportunity. A bit surprised at how few entries there really are but it is what it is. More of a chance for those that entered I suppose.
Yeah, maybe they didn't think they could get the time off/afford flight expenses right away so they're saving for next month, or they just don't know how full or surprises THP can be!?

I'm okay with fewer entries! :)

The fewer, the better the chances but a trip on the whim is probably hard for most 8-5 guys.

I'm not. Shafts aren't as sexy as clubs to most so it's harder for someone to wrap their heads around what the event might be like. But, I think that's what is great about these shaft OEM outings because it is a learning experience for most people that will attend and for those that will be following.

The event is also more intimate than other THP events. Many THP'ers might be looking for the bigger group outing but I'm throwing darts now. Give me the 1 on 1 attention any day!

Looking forward to announcement day!

I'm not. Shafts aren't as sexy as clubs to most so it's harder for someone to wrap their heads around what the event might be like. But, I think that's what is great about these shaft OEM outings because it is a learning experience for most people that will attend and for those that will be following.

The event is also more intimate than other THP events. Many THP'ers might be looking for the bigger group outing but I'm throwing darts now. Give me the 1 on 1 attention any day!

This event is something to make me informed about my golf game and what is possible. Learning about shafts and what they are capable of in my clubs could would be eye opening. And seeing what goes into the design and production would be great.
I believe it will be amazing and wish I could attend. To some, it might not be, as you say, the sexy event, but seeing and testing new designs would be cool. Getting the chance to meet those that design and develop the technology that goes into our shafts doesn't happen every day. Have to admit, I'm going to be jealous of those that get to attend this. The experience will be something to remember.

I think you nailed a good portion of it. I think once people see the first one there will be more entires for the following contests.

All that means is you and I get first crack at this to show off how awesome it is!

We got surprises.
Just remember when I said #ChangeTheGame and NOTHING is what it seems...

:clapp:

We got surprises.

Can't wait!

I guess being an information junky this sort of deal really appeals to me, but understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Especially after being there last week. But, I also think after everyone sees how good an event it will be, there will be more interest for the rest of them.

We got surprises.

I've know you for too long.......you don't have to tell me twice!

#IBelieve

We got surprises.

I think once people see the awesomeness the next sign up will crush the first and so on down the line. I have seen first hand how THP treats events and couldnt help but put in for this. Helps that I have family in DFW to help offset the hotel though.

I've know you for too long.......you don't have to tell me twice!

#IBelieve

This one is two years in the making and I think when the dust settles, the people going to the 1st one will be updating a live thread like nobody has ever updated before....Its that ****ing cool!

I am ready to live update like a beast.....pick me, pick me :)

This one is two years in the making and I think when the dust settles, the people going to the 1st one will be updating a live thread like nobody has ever updated before....Its that ****ing cool!

I think this is going to really really cool and I wish I could throw my hat in the ring. I looked into flights for the heck of it and they are actually really cheap which almost made me consider it, but I am just getting back from a cruise the week before and my wallet is getting lighter by the minute. Maybe I should just say @#$% it!

When is this one being announced?

Can't wait for this! Hopefully I am lucky enough to be one of the first picked for this!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I think this is going to really really cool and I wish I could throw my hat in the ring. I looked into flights for the heck of it and they are actually really cheap which almost made me consider it, but I am just getting back from a cruise the week before and my wallet is getting lighter by the minute. Maybe I should just say @#$% it!

No sweat JD. They will be running lots of months.

No spoiler needed for that! Selfishly, I want it to be me, but with this little tidbit, I'll be doing my best to follow-along even if I'm not one of the lucky ones.

I just went from hoping to make the first one to being upset if I don't.

:)

Yup, I'll man up and admit it... Tinkling just a little bit in my pants with excitement.

That's right... Tinkling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back