Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

Nice round Panda

Good stuff Freddie. You showed how it can be used the right way.

Thanks bud! I shot a video on the last green that I don't think loaded. May have been to long. I'll probably use the GoPro in Bama and upload after the hole.

This app is fun and will make THP events that much better. So easy to update with scores, notes and pics. If you have it, learn to use it. Those following will thank you
Dang. I should have followed your round today.

This app is fun and will make THP events that much better. So easy to update with scores, notes and pics. If you have it, learn to use it. Those following will thank you
Definitely fun following along with your round. Strong finish!

Used this again today and saw quite a few more guys starting rounds on it while I was out.

Little tedious going from your round to view others but it's doable. Another thing, I don't think I got any alerts while I was active in the app. Just an observation. Still learning the in's and out's.

I have notifications turns on and not getting anything when people are online and playing a round so it's hard to follow not knowing of anyone is playing

Same here

I have notifications turns on and not getting anything when people are online and playing a round so it's hard to follow not knowing of anyone is playing
I wonder why? I've been receiving notifications of the rounds. Though the updates to the round and the messages are sometimes a bit delayed.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Gave it a run today. I like the score keeping interface a lot.

Man I could be stupid or something but none of the scores make any sense to me even if I factor in handicaps. What's the secret?

I wonder why? I've been receiving notifications of the rounds. Though the updates to the round and the messages are sometimes a bit delayed.

That seems to be a norm. Not to bad though.
Learning to deal with it. I do like the chat thread in it.

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Man I could be stupid or something but none of the scores make any sense to me even if I factor in handicaps. What's the secret?
Not sure what you mean? Post pic of what you're looking at

@bigtazzGOLF
using Tapatalk #GoVols

I can't as I'm on my iPad but I was looking at Robs Round and bullfrog shows 7 under with a 65 but shot a 83 with what appears to be a 12 handicap. Maybe I'm just not familiar with how handicaps work (besides my league play).
Not sure what you mean? Post pic of what you're looking at

@bigtazzGOLF
using Tapatalk #GoVols

I tried using it on Thursday at Wolf Creek with some of the guys and I'd been darn if I really knew how to use it. I was posting in the comments about drives and it showed "0" yards. Still think it's a cool app once I get the hang of it.

I can't as I'm on my iPad but I was looking at Robs Round and bullfrog shows 7 under with a 65 but shot a 83 with what appears to be a 12 handicap. Maybe I'm just not familiar with how handicaps work (besides my league play).
Ah, possible they have the handicap settings changed up lil

@bigtazzGOLF
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Downloaded app. User name is Alez367

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't use it yet for a round yet but I've been getting notifications when others rounds are starting.

not sure. I'm going to mess around with the app tomorrow

I might need to spend some time with it but it is not a learn it on the go app to me. I don't find certain things on it to be user friendly at this point but will try playing with it for a while to see if I can understand how to navigate it better. I love the idea behind the app but on first time use I felt it to be poorly designed. There is one part of the app that changes what page you are on based on how you have your phone turned which made things confusing since the two weren't related to the point that you would want to switch back and forth between them like that. I'll give it more time but not a great first impression IMO.

........ There is one part of the app that changes what page you are on based on how you have your phone turned which made things confusing since the two weren't related to the point that you would want to switch back and forth between them like that. I'll give it more time but not a great first impression IMO.

Give it some time. I would submit to you that what you describe above is actually a time saver. If you are the guy in your group entering the scores, it makes things much easier. Hold your phone in Landscape and you can enter scores. Hold it in portrait and you can view the leaderboard. All of this without having to toggle screens. Kinda nice when you get used to it.

JM

I like the idea of the app but not sure how much I will use it. I do think entering a score is easier than going on the forum to say what is happening. I already use my phone e for GPS so this just adds to the data and battery use. On my phone it would only work when the phone was sideways. Anyone else else have this problem?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Downloaded installed and requests sent out. I'm still Certifi_able.

A lot of nice features on this app. I like the yardage page. You can move the target to any spot on the fairway and it will give you distance to that point and then the distance to the pin. Useful on courses that don't have GPS on their carts.

A lot of nice features on this app. I like the yardage page. You can move the target to any spot on the fairway and it will give you distance to that point and then the distance to the pin. Useful on courses that don't have GPS on their carts.
Were you using iPhone Marco? It was locking up on my Android. I hope it gets better for me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back