WTB- Lightweight Iron Shafts- Graphite or Steel- Regular to stiff- .355 - WTT

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking for some lighter weight shafts for my irons. Im just trying some things out so I'm open to graphite or steel. Regular to stiff flex- Lightweight being at least 100g or lighter (preferably something lighter than that- like 85). I am trying to reshaft 4-pw but I could take 4-SW if needed or 5-pw or something where I'd only have to pay full price on 1 or 2 shafts. Shoot I'd be interested in buying a couple shafts just to try some things out.

If you're interested in trading I have...
Project X 6.0 (stiff) Flighted Rifle shafts in 4-PW with .355" tips - Fantastic Used Condition- I can include pics of the irons theyre going to come off of to show how little theyve been used. No dents or scratches. Theyre still in the clubs but I will have a pro pull them if we can work out a trade

If youre wanting something heavier but not super heavy (they're 120g I believe with .355 tips and they have inserts for an extra 1/2") and still easy to get up in the air in the long irons. These shafts are made in the USA so I'm surprised that they dont go for a ton of money like all American Made music gear does- I really do like the way I can keep my scoring irons low with these while still getting tons of spin and getting the long irons up high enough to stick greens. These shafts actually have some very new Golf Pride MCC +4 in Red and Black grips that I'd be willing to keep on there if you're interested.

I can also just sell these shafts if youre interested- Since I have to put a price I guess I'll say $125 but please make an offer because I have no idea what theyre worth so I'm shooting high.

These would be a great upgrade for someone growing out of their stock graphites from callaway, taylormade or cobra (or whatever). And want something made for accuracy. I personally just need a bit less weight on my weak hands
project x shaft.jpg
Let me know!

PM sent.

Last edited:
STILL LOOKING- anyone selling lighter weight iron shaft set?

or I'd even be interested in trading my project x 6.0 flighted for the 5.5 or 5.0. Or Id be interested in buying those shafts.

Surely there's gotta be more options- ideally looking for .355" tips and standard length or 1/2" over- though I could use inserts to get to standard if they arent super short- looking for 4-pw ideally but I'd take more or less!

i'm open to options

STILL LOOKING- anyone selling lighter weight iron shaft set?

or I'd even be interested in trading my project x 6.0 flighted for the 5.5 or 5.0. Or Id be interested in buying those shafts.

Surely there's gotta be more options- ideally looking for .355" tips and standard length or 1/2" over- though I could use inserts to get to standard if they arent super short- looking for 4-pw ideally but I'd take more or less!

i'm open to options

I have 2 sets with graphite shafted irons that I'll be parting with. Tour Edge E8 5-PW(6) w/ UST Recoils(F4), I believe and a set of Mizuno JPX800 4-PW,GW(8) w/ graphite ProLaunch Axis shafts R Flex.
PM me if you're interested.

I have 2 sets with graphite shafted irons that I'll be parting with. Tour Edge E8 5-PW(6) w/ UST Recoils(F4), I believe and a set of Mizuno JPX800 4-PW,GW(8) w/ graphite ProLaunch Axis shafts R Flex.
PM me if you're interested.

Are you willing to sell just the shafts out of them or trade for my project x shafts?

Are you willing to sell just the shafts out of them or trade for my project x shafts?
Yes. That is what I was really trying to suggest.
I just don’t care to remove the heads and would sell either set to you at a reasonable price and you could remove the heads.
Please PM me if you’re interested.

I just pulled a set of shafts a couple weeks ago that are sitting in my garage. I'll look at them tonight and see what they are weight wise. I know they're TT XP shafts, just don't remember off hand if they're XP95's or 115's.

I know they're not exactly 85g, but I have a used one range session KBS Tour 90 set in satin silver. R flex.

Did I say I needed exactly 85 somewhere? I didnt mean that- i'm pretty open to stuff under 100g- yeh i'm interested PM me

Sorry I forgot to get back to you. The set I have in the garage are infact XP115's. Too heavy for what you're looking for.

Back