Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

If you guys are prepping on Saturday, looks like the Marauders will win that match by default! :alien:

Assuming you meant Friday but couldn't resist the little dig!
Ha! THIS Saturday! #EarlyBirdGetsTheWorm
JM

Love to see how you guys are so pumped up for this event.

Can't ever pass up a chance to play with some THP buddies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to start the day saying I am excited to be getting out to day for some practice. This will be my first round with the Great Big Bertha and that excites me (not as much as being in this event though). I will be carrying several extra shafts to start dialing in the GBB, hopefully I love it as much as I think I will.

Bump for some THP locals that may not be in the event, but we'd love to have out playing practice rounds with us!

Dear Mr. Pound Cookie,

We have a four ball consisting of Spicoli, Dawg Daddy, Chump Fries and Mojo for Friday Morning. Chump Fries will be at the course by 10:30. Can you put us down for about that time sir?

Also, for anyone else that is interested, I plan to play a round on Thursday as well. Was planning on doing a live course review on one of the courses that we will play. If anyone is interested in joining, I would love the company!

Michael, if there is anything I can do to help you, please hit me up.

JM

Just sayin' this might be a go to while down there!
http://brusters.com

Ryan and the others with local knowledge, any other go tos that must be hit up while down there???

Just sayin' this might be a go to while down there!
http://brusters.com

Ryan and the others with local knowledge, any other go tos that must be hit up while down there???
Lots of great BBQ locally. Some awesome Wing places too.

Lots of great BBQ locally. Some awesome Wing places too.

I vaguely recall an Italian place that made a ridiculously good ricotta cheesecake. I don't have a name an this was nearly 20 years ago so I'm not sure why I'm mentioning it?

GOOGLE! May be able to find it :)

I vaguely recall an Italian place that made a ridiculously good ricotta cheesecake. I don't have a name an this was nearly 20 years ago so I'm not sure why I'm mentioning it?

Provinos?

I can't say no to ice cream....as both @Nebgolfer, @Puttin4Bird and Google would tell you from our #King experience last year :) So I'd be down!

In for Ice Cream

I would crush either option.

I've got a cousin who went to auburn. I'll check with them on any have to try places.

Since Mojo is already talking Friday foursomes, how about it Jed, Alex and Aaron?

Jed won't have much of a choice since he will be riding there with me...haha.

Cookie - Can you add brianmk24, IceyShanks, and me as a ridesharing group at 12:30AM?

TIA!

Back