Majesty Golf is Coming to the US: The Quick Six

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New name (sort of) and they are coming to the US. We sat down with President Adam Sheldon, President to discuss who they are and what they do differently in the world of golf equipment in this Quick Six interview.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/quick-six-majesty-golf-coming-us/

Quick-Six.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool to see this brand coming over. With Adam as president and his experience with those other brands, I think they will be setup for success.

Looking forward to their 2019 offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Very cool to see this brand coming over. With Adam as president and his experience with those other brands, I think they will be setup for success.

Looking forward to their 2019 offerings.

Having talked to Adam extensively about the new lineup, I think THPers especially are really going to enjoy what they see in 2019.

There’s room in that category for a wisely marketed Japanese brand. I had not heard of them before, and their roots in Nippon are an interesting story.

Equipment wise - I liked pretty much everything there that doesn’t feature gold. Will be interested in the new line.

Pretty cool stories there. Those Conductor Pro-X Forged cavity irons look pretty fun! It will be interesting how the flair of the Majesty line is received in the US.

as much as I appreciate the craftsmanship of these clubs, something about them is pushing me away, maybe this is too much

conductor line looks cool. luxury materials in construction doesn’t do much for me, actually turns me off a little. i’ll keep an eye on what maruman does though.

I’m interested to see what they do next year. Options are good, and I think there’s definitely room for another company here.

While I’m not sold on the driver we saw a few days ago, there’s definitely some good looking stuff in the article pictures. I like the idea of a non-conforming driver for the “just for fun” players, we all remember the wedges from last year and how much fun THPers had with those.

• Admin
I’m interested to see what they do next year. Options are good, and I think there’s definitely room for another company here.

While I’m not sold on the driver we saw a few days ago, there’s definitely some good looking stuff in the article pictures. I like the idea of a non-conforming driver for the “just for fun” players, we all remember the wedges from last year and how much fun THPers had with those.

The Majesty Prestigio line won't be for everybody, heck the price puts most out of the equation. Its more concept car meets available. As mentioned by Adam though, they have full lines that fall in line with much of the major brands here. It should be a fun follow.

Great story. Really like the looks of the KS Putters that are shown at the bottom the of homepage article.

The Majesty Prestigio line won't be for everybody, heck the price puts most out of the equation. Its more concept car meets available. As mentioned by Adam though, they have full lines that fall in line with much of the major brands here. It should be a fun follow.

Yeah, it’s definitely aiming at a specific market segment, but hey, options are good right? I do like that they’re making different stuff. It’s always good to see a company come in with something that looks way out of the box.

Like most of the smaller market share companies I’m really interested in seeing where they get their clubs in front of people, and how they market their stuff.

The more options the better. Im a huge fan of Japanese tech and manufacturing expertise. The Conductor irons and that zero bounce wedge looks awesome.

That's a pretty cool interview and it sounds like they have quite the history in the industry. I'm interested to see how big of a retail presence they have over the next couple of years to get their name out. Pretty cool looking clubs for sure, that putter at the end is really nice.

The more options the better. Im a huge fan of Japanese tech and manufacturing expertise. The Conductor irons and that zero bounce wedge looks awesome.

That wedge intrigues me quite a bit.

Interesting that most irons that I looked at the stiffest flex is SR and Light shafts.
After gaming the Honma Hybrid for a couple of months, I could see myself be all in on a all JDM bag.

Think they are just better fits for older golfers.

Bring me the Non-Conforming driver! :act-up:

That driver is obnoxious, but those irons are beautiful!!

JDM clubs are always cool looking, not sure you get any more bang for your buck as apposed to Chinese made clubs but those that play JDM do it more for the pleasure of it imo.

That driver is obnoxious, but those irons are beautiful!!

Wait till you see some of the stuff coming this year. Its impressive.

I think it’s great to see a company bring their products to us after having strong success in other markets.

Will be looking forward to a clearer picture of their full lineup and the kinds of clubs that would suit my game.

Bump!

Adam being the Pres has me immediately interested much more than I was. Some wild stuff, but some very cool stuff in there too.

Back