THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I'm convinced there are people that white knuckle there way through life from Ohio and Michigan.

Maybe walk away from this thread and see all the cool **** going on on THP right now. Contests, events, announcements, etc. ☝️

With ruffled feathers it's pretty hard to fly.
So I'm told...

tumblr_mrq8pivysf1rm8en1o1_500.gif

Go and see what else the forum has to offer. Other people might share the same point of views.

Lol...SMDH and smiling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As usual apparently. Jspangs probably understands.

While I'm lost in this current conversation, I know we are all going to have fun at the event. THP and the guys in NE Ohio seem to have a great weekend planned, so even those that don't get in will get to partake in the festivities.

We are all competitive people but I know we will put fun/ camaraderie above everything else.

It can be hard to find your way through THP, as not everyone shares the same views and people can be very passionate about their opinions. I have seen it first hand and been guilty of it as well. But at the end of the day we are all passionate about golf, so that's all that really matters.

Informal Poll -

How many guys looking to make Team Ohio or Team Michigan have played Boulder Creek? Please respond below.

Wyzyguy - I have not played Boulder Creek
Up until this event I had not even heard of it let alone played it.

I want to talk some smack!!

Spoiler
Hacker... Your going down brother. I will win Ohio's firsts points of the matches against you. Team Michigan, your like recycled baby food in a diaper, YOU STINK!

Spoiler
Hacker... Your going down brother. I will win Ohio's firsts points of the matches against you. Team Michigan, your like recycled baby food in a diaper, YOU STINK!

alkewosw7fnyhkwcucmt.jpg

I heard The Ohio Captain is providing door to door Transportation to this event...
9c4656ed4514021fbfde17552b2d2570.jpg

Had no idea that was the wrap on the new THP van per Team Michigan.

I have plans on hijacking the THP van and rolling Team Ohio up in it.

Hole 12 is a beast from what I remember. Don't go long right or left its trouble. Perfect play is center of the green.

As for playing Boulder Creek...I've played there twice with very good results.

Spoiler

If you are talking about the Hacker from MI, pretty sure you're going to have a tougher time beating him than you think :chicken:

Had no idea that was the wrap on the new THP van per Team Michigan.

I have plans on hijacking the THP van and rolling Team Ohio up in it.

Hope you don't do that and then try to pull a JT with drop the name card when the po-po pull you over :laughing:

If you are talking about the Hacker from MI, pretty sure you're going to have a tougher time beating him than you think :chicken:

Smh.... I like a challenge. I sure as heck didn't mean one from Ohio.

Hello everyone, I had tough golf season last year as my back went out and I had too shut it down in September (the last place I played was Boulder Creek) and I was bummed and stayed away from anything golf related to not tempt myself to get back out there and make things worse. Today was my 1st day back on THP and I when I saw this thread it got the juices flowing again and I'm very interested in this event (I will get my Albatross membership soon).

I played in last years OH/Mich gathering setup by PhillyV at Sweetbriar and got to golf with Gunner (Holy Bomber) and rbarthle17 (just a great guy) but never have been selected or played in a sanctioned THP event, so I will try my hardest to get into this event and be more active on THP now that my back is better and golf is on my mind as the snow sits on the ground.

Now to answer the captions question from back in this thread

1. What is your current index? 10.2
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event? 7

3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game? Straight off the tee and a decent putter4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve? What killed my scores last year was hitting greens, no matter what the distance was I either left it short, pulled or hooked leaving me with chip and putt to make par.
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate? I will encourage my partner when it may look like he's gettin down on the round and as for myself I'm pretty laid back I don't let bad shots bother me
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June? Practice, Practice and more practice. I have a putting mat in my man cave room to practice during the winter I play in league every Tuesday and hope all that will pay off if I get selected.
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team? I love competiton, I like to be part of team with same goal of winning and love the fact that Ohio is playing Michigan.
8. Why should I pick you? I get along with pretty much everyone, have no hidden agendas and just love to golf and being part of team has me really excited as I have never really done that before.

I golfed Boulder Creek twice last year and both times I shot a 87.

P.S. - mikedean441, I'm very handy in electronics if you need something done... LOL :act-up:

Who has the most attractive women? Cities in Ohio or cities in Michigan?

According to The "Clover" dating App and this news broadcast.....Ohio, specifically Cleveland ...wins??

77393f5258de6457be0ee93da62d5263.jpg

According to The "Clover" dating App and this news broadcast.....Ohio, specifically Cleveland ...wins??

Well I definitely can't say Michigan...my wife may be trolling.

Welcome back goldenbear..jump on it and enjoy the "fun"

Welcome back GoldenBear. Looks like a great year ahead on THP!

Clover... Dating app.
Never heard of it.
Don't spend a lot of time (or any) on "Dating Apps"

Good luck finding happiness.

Do we know who will be each team? Seems like the same old stuff going on. It'll be nice to get down to brass tacks.

Back