gmiller598

Par 3 Net Zero
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw a clip of him chipping in from the tournament in South Korea. He was wearing a Puma pullover.

Does he have a clothing deal with Puma now or is he using Cobra clubs now too? I thought he was a UA clothing guy before if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are going to see a number of changes with Gary Woodland this coming year : )

I think you are going to see a number of changes with Gary Woodland this coming year : )
Like Caitlyn Jenner changes oorrrrr...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Woodland has been wearing Puma clothes for a while, hasn't he? I know he did much of this past season because he wore the Team Hackers Puma shirt to one event!

Maybe it's time to start up the annual PGA Tour silly season changes thread.

Just saw a clip of him chipping in from the tournament in South Korea. He was wearing a Puma pullover.

Does he have a clothing deal with Puma now or is he using Cobra clubs now too? I thought he was a UA clothing guy before if I’m not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s been wearing the Puma for a while. He was sporting their gear last year at an event hosted by a mutual friend.

I've been inspired!

giphy.gif

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...10459-PGA-Tour-Player-Sponsor-Changes-in-2019

He's been wearing their Volition apparel for quite a bit as well as their shoes.

I want to see him in the winners circle, I enjoy watching him play.

His play lately has been stellar, won't be surprised if he doesn't win VERY soon.

I'll bet one thing he doesn't change is his Pebble Beach Pro Am partner. That girl is all kinds of hawttttt

So gary is wearing puma, he just put Wilson irons in play. He has a new driver, but besides it not being two tone on top and it being matte I can't tell what it is. It looks like ping to me with vortex or F9 due to the aero drop back, but the colors seemed different.

I was watching the QBE yesterday & Woodland/Hoffman are having a blast on the course & their score reflects it.

Irons are the new W/S blades & it looks like a Ping driver. G400 Max to keep him in the fairways would make since since he doesn't need help with distance.

I was watching the QBE yesterday & Woodland/Hoffman are having a blast on the course & their score reflects it.

Irons are the new W/S blades & it looks like a Ping driver. G400 Max to keep him in the fairways would make since since he doesn't need help with distance.

But it doesn't look like the max. It doesn't have the step in the back and I couldn't tell if it had the turbulators. Guess will have to wait for Getty images to confirm.

Also, his previous M3 was the 440 and he stated he likes a smaller head. Maybe the g400 or lst?

Last edited:
Looks like he got a HIO with the new blades today.

Back