Top 3 items to buy at golf shop?

A round of golf

Usually just go with a polo if I get anything at all. Maybe a hat too if I like the logo.

Generally a ball marker is all I get. I keep them in my bag and use them. The exception would be playing a big name course of course. When I get to play Pebble Beach, Bandon Dune, Pinehurst, or someplace like that I want a shirt that I can wear and show that I went there!!!

ball marker (just the marker itself for display) and maybe a course yardage book. That would probably be it.

Ball marker,yardage book and tees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yeah! The Hideaway savings fund has been in place for months now .

That’s what I like to hear!! Happy for you broski!

Always a logo ball for my collection. A towel. Sometimes a polo and or 1/4 zip

Yardage book and/or ball marker. A glove if my current one is at the end of it's life. Most Pro shops have a terrible selection in women's clothing.

Hat, ball marker and a shirt (if it's on clearance)

Hat, ball marker, and maybe a towel. All depends on the course.

Always, always, always get a logo ball from any course I'm playing for the first time (or if I wasn't able to obtain it previously). I "splurged" at Talking Stick and got a ball mark repair tool, too. :clown: I usually grab and extra scorecard, too. I have an album I keep them in, but I don't have one of those from every course I've ever played while I have a logo ball from every course except two (one, a small 9 hole course, didn't make them anymore and one was out of stock).

If I ever get to a really, really nice place, Pebble Beach, etc., then I'd probably splurge a little more and get a pin flag and maybe a hat, too.

Ball marker is the go-to. Towels or head covers occasionally. Apparel rarely

Always get a logo ball for my collection first. Then I will get a poker chip for a different collection. Then I usually gravitate towards putter covers or a pin flag depending on the location.

Im a pro shop junkie to say the least......

Really depends on the course for me. I tend to just end up throwing things like yardage books in my bag and ball markers in my bag and forgetting about them, so I try not to grab something just because I'm there. If I see a polo or pullover I like, I'll get it. If not, I usually don't get anything.

ball marker is a must. yardage book is almost always on the list if they've got one. and I always scope out the polos and 1/4 zips.

Ball marker. Maybe a flag or yardage book to keep as for display if it's a really special course.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just curious what you do with all the ball markers?
I'd buy the round, range balls & ???
I actually quit picking up tees as I have so many and have never ever purchased any! :)
Not hating on anyone just curious what you do with them? displays or use?

Just curious what you do with all the ball markers?
I'd buy the round, range balls & ???
I actually quit picking up tees as I have so many and have never ever purchased any! :)
Not hating on anyone just curious what you do with them? displays or use?

2c5b7c74d260785b1d869c6260a3a5b2.jpg
67c68cf5262b4906c0f271c2a9e3e778.jpg

That’s what I do with ours.

I grab a ball marker, pencil & a shirt. If it’s a cool/name course, I might pick up a head cover or towel. I bought all new covers in Scotland.

That’s a great idea. I do have a bunch of divot tools on my garage wall.

Could never have too many hats in my book

I usually buy or get a divot tool at nice courses I'm only likely to visit once. I like ball markers, but they disappear. I'd like to start collecting yardage books, but a lot of courses don't carry them. I try to get a shirt or a hat from places where I'm a member.

Mainly hat after I forget mine since it is too early and I’m not a morning person.

Ball marker

Divot tool

Logo shirt

I usually buy or get a divot tool at nice courses I'm only likely to visit once. I like ball markers, but they disappear. I'd like to start collecting yardage books, but a lot of courses don't carry them. I try to get a shirt or a hat from places where I'm a member.

I also keep scorecards and try to get a blank one. One of these days, I’ll have a bunch either framed or used as the matting for a nice golf picture or something.

Pitch repair tool

Hat

Polo

Back