It's About Time...

buckeyewalt

Reaction score
Handicap
I joined in 2011 but never really posted that much until recently. I see now why there are so many posting members we all have a passion for one thing...GOLF (for the most part). Looking at my name says it all, proud to be a Buckeye however living in Tennessee especially during football the season has its drawbacks although everyone here is used to me by now. I hope my posts will contribute to the topics. I have already taken the first step by joining the Albatross Club (finally), definitely a worthwhile project.

Welcome back :D

I joined in 2011 but never really posted that much until recently. I see now why there are so many posting members we all have a passion for one thing...GOLF (for the most part). Looking at my name says it all, proud to be a Buckeye however living in Tennessee especially during football the season has its drawbacks although everyone here is used to me by now. I hope my posts will contribute to the topics. I have already taken the first step by joining the Albatross Club (finally), definitely a worthwhile project.

Well done on jumping in finally!

Welcome-ish!!

Glad to see you planning on closing the deal with the AC! Get in an event and you'll be in hook line and sinker.

Welcome from another West Tenneessee'r. Glad you jumped in!

JM

Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back. Glad you jumped on the AC membership. Hope to see you at an event

Welcome back...

Welcome back, glad to hear you've decided to quit lurking.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to active membership in THP! Where from Ohio are you from?

Welcome to the Albatross Club and I am glad to see that you are becoming much more active this year.

Welcome to back to the only golf forum on the net!

Welcome to active posting, and the Albatross Club!! It's great to see you dive in (finally)!

Hi, glad you're active now, looking forward to the conversations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to posting side of THP!

Welcome back Walt! Jump on in and enjoy yourself!

:welcome:

Welcome back!

Back