Toulon Design Putters Preview

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

not to kiss too much A$$, but you asked the right questions, but let Sean be the star... very well done sir

These sound real exciting. Perfect interview.

Great stuff there. I really like the look of these things, I don't make what it is.

I was so interested in these putters that I went to their website but there are not many additional details available as the putters and pricing won't be available until sometime in April.

Really cool interview. Found it quite interesting how they went about tweaking the face milling.

Nice interview fupresti! As said, you let him be the star and asked the right questions.

I like the story, and they have some very nice looking putters. Out of my price range, but I'd love to try one out.

Great interview and extremely informative. I am intrigued by these putters and having one after Rochester really has my attention.

I was so interested in these putters that I went to their website but there are not many additional details available as the putters and pricing won't be available until sometime in April.
You sure you went to the current site Toulondesign.com?

there is a ton of info there. Prices will range from $399 to $499

Really good information in that video. Now I just need to find a loan to get one of those Madison's.....

Great interview. These are beautiful putters.

Really really cool interview here. Loved hearing how the milling impacted sound/feel and the changes they went through there and then with the roll to get to the end state product. Excited to roll these in due time.

What stands out to me most I think, is just how CLEAN all the looks are. Nothing without a reason.

What stands out to me most I think, is just how CLEAN all the looks are. Nothing without a reason.

I spent some time today going through all the videos and how he had to change the designs to have clean lines throughly and proper CG, etc..

Great interview Fupy!

I like the way Sean explained why they designed the face milling pattern the way they did. Overall, these are sweet looking putters and the prices seem to be reasonable. Looking forward to seeing the Memphis.

Great interview Fupy!

I like the way Sean explained why they designed the face milling pattern the way they did. Overall, these are sweet looking putters and the prices seem to be reasonable. Looking forward to seeing the Memphis.
That's the one I'm waiting for. Sean said it should be ready for production in April.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It's hard to not want to support a company like this

It's hard to not want to support a company like this
Couldn't agree more. The fact Sean took time to speak to me as well as the big guys there speaks volumes about him and his sons.

I had first interacted with him 7 years ago and while I'm sure he didn't remember, he still gave me his full attention while I was in his booth.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What a great interview! I really enjoyed that and the information that was given.

I really like the look of the Rochester. I'd love to roll one of these and see how they feel to me. Great interview and you can feel the passion come through about golf and the product as talks about it.

Interested even more after watching the video, got my eyes on a Rochester

This company has me intrigued! Are there any pictures of the Memphis?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not that I have seen anywhere. I'm leaning more towards The Rochester right now. But want to wait till I see the Memphis.

No, they are still working on the final design. Just like the others, it has gone through many variations to get it just right.

The temptation is SCARY strong here.

Back