Cleveland CBX-T Line..

MrFlapjack

Reaction score
Handicap
If Cleveland took the CBX irons, reduced the offset to Z785 specs. Kept the V-sole, and standard 18 degree of leading edge bounce across all irons. Reduced the topline thickness to just a smidge more than the 585's, and made the heel to toe length the same as what the J40DPC's are, I think they would have an instant classic iron. Super good looks, super forgiving, Vsole, inspires confidence at address. Basically a slightly longer heel to toe 585 with tweaks to offset, and Vsole. Make it a bit more classic looking than the existing CBX irons even though the color scheme was pretty good.

Add in new CBX-T wedges, reduced offset (basically bend existing CBX wedges 2 degrees weak type offset). Reduce face height approx 2mm so they don't look to tall, and smooths out that hosel transition a bit, and don't make them too spoony. Keep the existing cavity design for max forgiveness. Seemless blend into the rest of the set would be great.

I think you would have an amazing CB wedge to iron lineup, that anyone from a scratch to 30 HC could game. Maybe I'm just looking to buy a new set of irons, but I feel like I have nowhere to go from the 545's that would be any type of improvement..

Back