UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

Spoke to UST today for a while about this one and its coming and going to punch the two lucky winners right in the ****ing jimmy! Thats how good it is going to be and the first two people are going to get to report it live as its happening to the world and then watch month #2 go crazy.

Only a few days left to signup. Winners being announced next week.

I'm ready to be punched....excited for next week!

I can take a punch!

Sign me up!

I'm ready to go!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Damn wish this one fit into the schedule.

I hesitated in signing up for this because it really isn't easy to fly there from where I am. But, the intimacy of the event and the knowledge that one can gain from these guys, not to mention some awesome surprises that I'm certain will be there, pushed me over the top. I don't care how many airports I have to fly through/lay over in. I want in on this. I've been writing down questions to ask if I luck in, a few of which have to do with shafts to help senior golfers with slowing swing speeds. LOL.

This one is two years in the making and I think when the dust settles, the people going to the 1st one will be updating a live thread like nobody has ever updated before....Its that ****ing cool!
Definitely sounds amazing. It would be great to learn more about the golf shaft. I have never really had anything other than stock.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am game and stoked for the announcement!! Never thought I'd want to go to Texas as bad as I do now :alien:

I just went from hoping to make the first one to being upset if I don't.

:)

I feel somewhat similar. Knowing that this is going to blow last years event out of the water every month and wanting to be one of the first two to go, the let down of not making it could be brutal....time to stock up on some chocolate maybe. :D

Spoke to UST today for a while about this one and its coming and going to punch the two lucky winners right in the ****ing jimmy! Thats how good it is going to be and the first two people are going to get to report it live as its happening to the world and then watch month #2 go crazy.

I can definitely take a punch!

Yup, I'll man up and admit it... Tinkling just a little bit in my pants with excitement.

That's right... Tinkling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is that manning up and manning down simultaneously for a net zero effect? :alien:

getting punched in the fracking jimmy is literally not good, but figuratively speaking, bring it on!

Does it help that one of my favorite songs is Mamma said knock you out??!!

...and going to punch the two lucky winners right in the ****ing jimmy! .

Haha. That reminded me of this Beavis & Butthead classic:
7ffc6f83af15060d8d08c8065c469438.jpg

Can't wait to see who gets this awesome experience first.

Definitely up for getting punched. I have two kids so it happens all the time. Actually more often kicked, but it feels pretty much the same.

I have all of you guys beat! Being a pitcher, you put yourself at risk from getting hit by line drives, well one day in practice, the inevitable happened. I took a line drive to the boys and I wasnt wearing a cup. That had to have been the most excruciating pain I have had, to this day. So, I can definitely take a kick with no problems!

I have all of you guys beat! Being a pitcher, you put yourself at risk from getting hit by line drives, well one day in practice, the inevitable happened. I took a line drive to the boys and I wasnt wearing a cup. That had to have been the most excruciating pain I have had, to this day. So, I can definitely take a kick with no problems!

So that's how you got the nickname Tin Cup!

So that's how you got the nickname Tin Cup!
Well, lets just say, that the team didnt let me forget about what happened. Lol

I have the delta points on notice the second the announcement happens.

Best of luck to all who are entering. Wish I was closer to make this happen.

Nate you have a bed waiting for me right?

Keeps sounding better and better!

Back