Another one of these from a local VA Brewery

04a2e588d9719bc4b4118ba0d33c277d.jpg

Local micro brew that TeedUpThoughts bought me for beating him in fantasy football :) Nice hoppy flavor.

8b9f42fb76c0cad93dfede65e3eaf933.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Stowe, VT for the weekend and found myself in beertopia! More info to come

Had something called an Albino Stout tonight and it may just well be the best beer I have ever tried. It was from Cleveland Brewing company and it was magical.

Had a lot of the local homebrews tonight. RedruM IPA, rum barrel ipa and our local brewery Coffee Porter. I love em dark and not so dank.

Had a pretty good list of good beers last night, Jai Lai, Fat Head Headhunter, Coppertail Unholy Trippel, and Cigar City Cubano Espresso

What did you think of the Cubano Espresso?
I tried it last week and thought it was pretty darn heavy for me.

A friend of my brother owns this brewery...
848f0f462b8ef382896c22a7bc18273f.jpg

I really like their Field Point Brown.

What did you think of the Cubano Espresso?
I tried it last week and thought it was pretty darn heavy for me.
I really enjoyed it, but I have developed a taste for heavier beers more recently.

The Beer Thread

Went to Prohibition Pig brewing last night in Stowe and sampled quite a few of their selections. Ended up getting a pint can to go of Piggy's little helper, it's a porter aged on cocoa nibs, candy canes and Vanilla Beans. Was excellent!
92727353f910ec75e06c95c9871cebba.jpg

And while in Rome, had a couple of Heddy Toppers from the Alchemist. Couldn't find any to buy in the local stores so my brother in law is going to bring some back next time he comes down.

I love most all shiners, but this one was a bit weak in flavor.
aed581ad0c9fa91f4a9462b1616e88ad.jpg

Went to Prohibition Pig brewing last night in Stowe and sampled quite a few of their selections. Ended up getting a pint can to go of Piggy's little helper, it's a porter aged on cocoa nibs, candy canes and Vanilla Beans. Was excellent!
92727353f910ec75e06c95c9871cebba.jpg

And while in Rome, had a couple of Heddy Toppers from the Alchemist. Couldn't find any to buy in the local stores so my brother in law is going to bring some back next time he comes down.

The Piggy's Little Helper sounds delicious.

Guinness Extra Stout for me.

One of my favorites no matter all the other beers I try

cf3edac1eb31cfa3572cea6c2c7289f9.jpg

ddae105bd0cdc712723779bfeae8362a.jpg

One of my new sales guys brought in a bunch of beers from Blue Hills Brewery, a micro brewer here in MA. Their canned beers are actually quite good.

ddae105bd0cdc712723779bfeae8362a.jpg

One of my new sales guys brought in a bunch of beers from Blue Hills Brewery, a micro brewer here in MA. Their canned beers are actually quite good.

Awesome looking can russ. I actually prefer the Craft brews in cans and wish they would all follow suit.

Awesome looking can russ. I actually prefer the Craft brews in cans and wish they would all follow suit.

When he pulled the cans out (he brought in a few growlers too) he talked for a bit about the newer lined aluminum cans and how they keep the beer tasting better since they don't allow sunlight in. I know that when I brew at home, I always use really dark bottles to keep the light off of the beer.

When he pulled the cans out (he brought in a few growlers too) he talked for a bit about the newer lined aluminum cans and how they keep the beer tasting better since they don't allow sunlight in. I know that when I brew at home, I always use really dark bottles to keep the light off of the beer.

I have heard the exact same about the cans. It is kinda funny because people think classy beers and assume bottles but for me I think can especially if I want something good and different.

Bought a couple of these at Spec's the other day.....pretty tasty

600x450xbanana-beer-600x450.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XXOs_luOMf.jpg

One of my favorites no matter all the other beers I try

cf3edac1eb31cfa3572cea6c2c7289f9.jpg

There was an Oskar Blues in Longmont, Colorado right across from my hotel....I spent 3 weeks there last year and almost every night I ended up knocking a few of these down right out of the tap

61d054637c6601099ecd9e0f20c797ab.jpg

Wachusett Green Monsta IPA with a Tucker photobomb

3d704d18dc6a28dd51250491ad2398db.jpg

Wachusett Green Monsta IPA with a Tucker photobomb

Wachusett Larry is good too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of these bad boys

471cedcaf23be0dd0695eab8a214d58e.jpg

Back