THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Quality rankings jdtox. Will be interesting to see what they are after you see my swing in the sim round. :beat-up:

Haha, love the update Captain! Nice work!

I would suggest Waialae, since the pros are there this weekend, but we don't have that. Maybe one of the RTJ Trail courses.

Hey Ohio guys, where is this sim round taking place? I might be able to make it depending on they day and time.

Quality rankings jdtox. Will be interesting to see what they are after you see my swing in the sim round. :beat-up:

Lol new rankings will come AFTER the sim round, just wanted to get those out before. Hell if my iron swing was like it was yesterday I may place myself at the bottom and I'm already on the team!

Get a Monster, buddy. It's RANKING TIME!

Im on #2, I refuse to do the rankings based soley on this weeks attempt at trash talk or whatever on gods green earth happened in here.

Rankings will be done post sim round

Im on #2, I refuse to do the rankings based soley on this weeks attempt at trash talk or whatever on gods green earth happened in here.

Rankings will be done post sim round

team team team team team team team team team team team.

Well everyone that is a hopeful for Team Michigan is headed for a sim round this Sunday and it should be a great time.

Here are my Team Michigan PRE SIM rankings

tpluff - Battle tested and Michigan's only HOF tag. He also took the ball and ran with it for the sim round this weekend and leads the charge in trash talk to OH.
jspangs - word on the street is he is long, real long, probably longest hitter for Team Michigan. But will he be available when the time comes?
Wyzyguy - A relative unknown who has showed passion for this event from the beginning.
stribs - A new outlook and seemingly Michigan's lowest hdcp, but is it official? Is it league? who knows.
2012BFT - Another unknown, has been active and at the ready. However he's golfed with Stribs alot so his hdcp could be in question
rozo22 - An 18 hdcp who says he's comfortable on a 200-215 yd par 3. Seems suspicious, but he also picked up a Groupon for the sim round so a little boost
musicmaster6921 - Hes too busy drinking bud lights and selling cars to post much, drops a few spots
Lions81 - Knocked towards the bottom for having a screen name that says Lions.
solid5112 - Bumped up for purchasing a Groupon for Sundays sim round, but knocked backwards for lack of posting
Michigan Slice - Doesn't know if he is going to a graduation party or playing golf. Cmon Man!!!

potbunker - has completely disappeared after early signs of interest
Hacker - unfortunately had to withdraw from contention

When in doubt, club up! Just because I am comfortable, doesn't mean it will make it though. Looking forward to the round on Sunday.

Great Ranking... Love the thought behind it.. See u guys on Sunday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few questions for today

If you are NOT chosen to represent your team...

Will you still participate in this thread?

Will you make an effort to help your team prepare?

Will you try to show up at the event and support the team? It has been made known that with this event, THPers can show up to the range.

Will you just say !@#$ it and be done with the whole thing?

Will you still participate in this thread? - Yes sir. I participate basically everywhere on THP haha

Will you make an effort to help your team prepare? - Yes as well. I will play as many practice rounds with the participants as we can.

Will you try to show up at the event and support the team? It has been made known that with this event, THPers can show up to the range. - I live in the area, so I don't see why not. It would still be fun to come out and even try to set up a round around the event.

Will you just say !@#$ it and be done with the whole thing? - No sir.

Definitely.
Definitely.
Will you try to show up at the event and support the team? It has been made known that with this event, THPers can show up to the range.
Definitely. And get in some minds.
No, this thread gives too much entertainment to the casual viewer. Although, admittedly, it will suck to not be able to back up the trash talk.

Definitely. Will be Michigan's #1 non-playing fan.
Of course. Would be willing to participate in pre-event gatherings and will offer whatever I can do to help.
For sure.
Not a chance.

1. Absolutely. Ive talked too much trash in this thread to walk away before the last putt drops and Ohio wins the event
2. Again, absolutely. We get together frequently and all enjoy every chance we get to tee it up so i can see quite a few matches being played in prep for this event
3. Ill be on the range that Saturday morning no matter what. I believe non participants are welcome to attend the meet n greet right? If so, ill be there too.
4. Absolutely not. This is an awesome idea for an event. Each one of us should do whatever we can to support the event and make sure it comes back in some fashion next year. This area of the country is packed with awesome THPers and having events in our area is something we shouldnt take for granted.

Great stuff Jd!!!

1. Absolutely. Ive talked too much trash in this thread to walk away before the last putt drops and Ohio wins the event
2. Again, absolutely. We get together frequently and all enjoy every chance we get to tee it up so i can see quite a few matches being played in prep for this event
3. Ill be on the range that Saturday morning no matter what. I believe non participants are welcome to attend the meet n greet right? If so, ill be there too.
4. Absolutely not. This is an awesome idea for an event. Each one of us should do whatever we can to support the event and make sure it comes back in some fashion next year. This area of the country is packed with awesome THPers and having events in our area is something we shouldnt take for granted.

correct on the meet and greet

A few questions for today

Definitely
Absolutely
Yes sir!
Heck no. I get way to much enjoyment just reading this thread every day. I love this place!

Will you still participate in this thread? You better believe it. Who doesn't like trash talk and seeing an event unfold backed by True Temper??? Can a MvP be selected if they don't make the team?

Will you make an effort to help your team prepare? Weekly BBQ to be delivered to practice sessions.

Will you try to show up at the event and support the team? It has been made known that with this event, THPers can show up to the range. You better believe it.

Will you just say !@#$ it and be done with the whole thing? Not a chance as I am sure I would hear about it.

FYI - if I am not selected to represent Team Ohio I won't be jumping ship and backing Team Michigan.

1. Yep I'll be here like it or not...

2. Preparation is everything when it comes to successes so...yea

3. If I'm not chosen I'll be trying to play a round that day there anyways. Not like they are shutting the course down lol. I'll be there.

4. Never going to say that....sorry

Gunner and I are heading to the Valleaire SIMs for a rd of event practice and competition...

1. Not going anywhere!
2. Will be ready to help prepare and support the team getting ready however I can
3. I will be at the event no matter what to wipe the tears from losing Team Michigan's eyes at the end.
4. Nope, not my style!

Wow True Temper is excited and the MVP treat. Holy ****!

Back