Your Least Favorite Golf Commercial

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
It doesn't take too much Golf TV viewing to find a bad commercial. I'm not a fan of any of the infomercials (Teeless, Square Strike, etc), but the Ship Sticks commercial with the lady in the jump suit & push up bra wanting to ship "two sets" is indescribably bad for me. Am I off base? Which ones if any are worse?

Hank Haney's commercials have always struck me as horrible. He just always seems to be very condescending in his tone of voice. Everytime I turn on my XM radio and his show is on it immediately gets tuned to another channel.

Rory's Omega watch commercial. It disgusts me so much that sometimes I have to turn off the TV for five minutes to calm down.

That stupid most recent Phil commercial.

The one with Phil telling me to move so he can hit a shot through my living room.

Easily that Driver commercial where they says it’s easy to hit off the deck and the tee........yes, it’s called a 3 wood.cant remember the brand.

Sitting in the hall of fame!

Any of the golf themed Geico commercials

The one with Phil telling me to move so he can hit a shot through my living room.

You must have a very, very wide living room.

Phil Mickelson promoting pharmaceuticals..........Like having a bloated face and broken blood vessels in your eyes Phil?

ship sticks comes to mind and any of the golf now commercials

also when the wyndham comes to town there is this awful Brandt Snedeker commercial with this Irish guy. it is awful

^^This One^^ I am not sure why but all things Phil annoys the hell out of me recently.

Anyad that begins with "Do you want to drive the ball longer, straighter?"
"Do you want to get out of the sand?"
"Do you want to drain more putts?"

Hell no, I don't want to do any of those things!

I remember years ago there was a dedicated golf channel on SkyTV in the UK (not like the one now that is European / PGA tour most of the time). There was a little golf, a few tips, some of that challenge where average Joes completed tasks against each other, trying to hit targets etc, and an absolute ton of infomercials.

Most of the infomercials / adverts had a before and after. The before the people were swinging their old clubs with a swing which looked like a Labrador trying to put on a life jacket, while the after was them swinging the new clubs with a swing resembling Steve Elkington.

Square Strike, and it's not even close.

At least the Ship Sticks commercials has something to look at.

also when the wyndham comes to town there is this awful Brandt Snedeker commercial with this Irish guy. it is awful
Add one for this!!! Hate that commercial.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Might be easier to think of a good one. Between movies and commercials golf is a hard sport to illustrate .

Square strike for me, just irks me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Square strike for me, just irks me

Same. And it feels like every commercial break they play this.

The daniel berger mcdougal commercial.

I mean c’mon Old Tech

The ship sticks ad is annoying to me. And golfball check ad is soooo bad.

I've gotta go with the ship sticks ad as well. Why on Earth did they cast that woman? Who is she fooling around with?

It's just awful.

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Back