FootJoy FreeStyle

I would buy a pair except that I got my first pair of spikeless for Christmas. Never again will I wear spikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really want some BOA shoes. I like the colorways but wish they didn't have that huge FJ on them.
Have to agree about everything you said here Both BOA in the pic look good.

these give me the impression that FJ is trying too hard to be cool.

these give me the impression that FJ is trying too hard to be cool.

Agreed, but it's nowhere near as bad as some of their attempts have been.

If anyone was looking for a job in golf shoe design, I think Ecco and FJ would be great places to start. Just a little behind the eight ball on what the new generation of golf expects to see.

Ive seen worse and ive seen better

Agreed, but it's nowhere near as bad as some of their attempts have been.

If anyone was looking for a job in golf shoe design, I think Ecco and FJ would be great places to start. Just a little behind the eight ball on what the new generation of golf expects to see.

I'm very interested to see them at the show. I liked the look of the HyperFlex, but they just felt heavy. Meanwhile I didn't care much for the look of the M project, but I nabbed a pair for 20 bucks on clearance and enjoyed the heck out of them. Their "fresher" designs just seem to be all over the place.

I'm very interested to see them at the show. I liked the look of the HyperFlex, but they just felt heavy. Meanwhile I didn't care much for the look of the M project, but I nabbed a pair for 20 bucks on clearance and enjoyed the heck out of them. Their "fresher" designs just seem to be all over the place.

The M Project just looked strange and cheap - Although a great shoe for 20 dollars!!!

The HyperFlex is also an interesting one. It lack one of the most important elements to an 'active' golf shoe.. That I really don't think it looks like a golf shoe.

The M Project just looked strange and cheap - Although a great shoe for 20 dollars!!!

The HyperFlex is also an interesting one. It lack one of the most important elements to an 'active' golf shoe.. That I really don't think it looks like a golf shoe.

they sure were a strange looking shoe(M Project). Love them on the range though. Almost like playing without shoes on. Can really get a good feel for the ground and footwork.

We got some good time with FJ last year talking about hyperflex, hopefully we can do the same this year with these.

I love the color on those black boa version, I'll be curious to see how comfortable they are.
I will say with 100% confidence that the BOA lacing system are the most comfortable version of the shoe offerings I have ever experienced.

If ECCO ever included BOA, the golf shoe world would be perfect, imho.

I have never bought FJ shoes as they usually don't appeal to me but really liking these and colors.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I want these bad, blue and orange!!!!

I enjoy most of FJ's traditional offerings. I even liked the way the hyperflexes looked, but these, these are fugly IMO.

These look horrible. Did new balance's running shoe department take over FJ?

I enjoy most of FJ's traditional offerings. I even liked the way the hyperflexes looked, but these, these are fugly IMO.

By design or by colour selection? The orange and blue ones bother me more and more every time I see them... Although Syracuse Alums will be in heaven.

By design or by colour selection? The orange and blue ones bother me more and more every time I see them... Although Syracuse Alums will be in heaven.

Neubarth and MPeterson are rejoicing.

Yes? Lol I'm just not a fan on any level. The colors are awful except the black and lime green. And the like translucent rubber on the outside of the shoe is just horrible.

Yes? Lol I'm just not a fan on any level. The colors are awful except the black and lime green. And the like translucent rubber on the outside of the shoe is just horrible.

I could probably game the grey/white ones or the black/lime ones, but that's about it.

We are on the same page here Jimmy. But with your style on the course that doesn't surprise me at all. Funny enough classic style is what I always thought of with FJ, and I thought that worked for them. guess not.

these are the only ones that are even remotely ok...

freestyle_style_57330

I also hate those giant pull tabs or whatever you want to call them.

I don't mind them but similar to the Nike LC 4, I can take or leave them.

We are on the same page here Jimmy. But with your style on the course that doesn't surprise me at all. Funny enough classic style is what I always thought of with FJ, and I thought that worked for them. guess not.

these are the only ones that are even remotely ok...

freestyle_style_57330

I also hate those giant pull tabs or whatever you want to call them.
Dude I honestly think that side profile makes them look even worse. They look like low top wanna be hiking shoes or something. I really dig the FJ Dry joys or Icon for their traditional line up and actually like the Hyperflex for a more athletic look but these were a HUGE swing and miss for me.

Dude I honestly think that side profile makes them look even worse. They look like low top wanna be hiking shoes or something. I really dig the FJ Dry joys or Icon for their traditional line up and actually like the Hyperflex for a more athletic look but these were a HUGE swing and miss for me.

They do remind me a bit of climbing or biking looking shoes from the side. The contrast between the white and the grey material(?) is also interesting.

That's why I said remotely haha. If I want FJ's, I want classic. That would be the 100% goal for wearing them.

They do remind me a bit of climbing or biking looking shoes from the side. The contrast between the white and the grey material(?) is also interesting.
Yeah this one is just a bit off for me. I know it will definitely appeal to some, but not me in this case. I just could wear something I don't like the look of. And these I really don't like.

Back