HITitHIGH

Reaction score
Handicap
Getting close to pilling the trigger on one. Anyone currently have one. They ain't cheap$.

I know the guy on thesauce.com swears by them....seem pretty nice from his videos. All things BBQ or something.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We have looked at them a lot, but have two pellet grills already. Very good units.

We have looked at them a lot, but have two pellet grills already. Very good units.

I have had a Traeger for about a year now. It's ok I guess, but I would never buy another one. Looking to upgrade.

I have had a Traeger for about a year now. It's ok I guess, but I would never buy another one. Looking to upgrade.

We have a Traeger. It’s good. The Grilla We have is better however. Double walled insulation matters and it works great.

Spent a solid 30 min at the local Yoder dealer today. I think I will be the owner of the YS640 by November 18.

That is one heck of a pellet grill that can also be used as a grill.. I have a Rec Tec and was close to pulling the trigger on a Yoder but just couldn't make it fit into my outdoor kitchen. Share the pics when you get it!!

I'm officially the proud owner of the Yoder YS640 Competition Smoker. Happy Bday and Xmas to me.

I'm officially the proud owner of the Yoder YS640 Competition Smoker. Happy Bday and Xmas to me.
Love those things. The cook space on it is unreal. I wish I had the funds for it or I would have gotten it over my traeger.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is one heck of a pellet grill that can also be used as a grill.. I have a Rec Tec and was close to pulling the trigger on a Yoder but just couldn't make it fit into my outdoor kitchen. Share the pics when you get it!!
I have a Rec Tec 680 and bullseye. Bought them both used from the same guy and for the price I paid I couldnt be happier. Have never seen a yoder in person but the pics look awesome. Pricey though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a Rec Tec 680 and bullseye. Bought them both used from the same guy and for the price I paid I couldnt be happier. Have never seen a yoder in person but the pics look awesome. Pricey though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I looked at the RecTec and came close to getting one because I thought the Yoder's were a little out of my budget. The more research I did, I thought why not with a life time warranty and all.

Getting close to pilling the trigger on one. Anyone currently have one. They ain't cheap$.
Would LOVE a yoder. Cost is a little high for me. Happy smoking

Smoked a Turkey for Thanksgiving today. Turned out real good, and received lots of compliments. Happy Thanksgiving to all on THP

We did a shrimp boil for Thanksgiving meal, but I still cooked a whole turkey breast on the Rec Tec. It was fantastic and I'm not crazy about turkey. Post a pic of your Yoder if you get a chance.

smoker1.jpgsmoker2.jpgsmoker3.jpgsmoker4.jpg

Back