THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I already marked that weekend off so Ill be making the trip no matter what.

In or out I'm showing up to support this fantastic event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Going to be a great event regardless.

Holy wow. Just left true temper and they are as excited as THPers are. And that MVP trip! Holy ****!

Holy wow. Just left true temper and they are as excited as THPers are. And that MVP trip! Holy ****!

Niice! When do the details of the MVP trip come out?

Can't wait to hear more, though I'm guessing there will be some surprises that we don't hear about until the event itself. Should be amazing. Love how excited TT is about this.

This gave me goose bumps!

MVP, which NY/NJ member is it going to be?

Excited for this, winter is depressing me, but thoughts of NY/NJ going on the road and bringing home a win is powering me through, swings or no swings

Love to hear the excitement coming out of TT on this, I'm really pulling to be involved

For the want to be players, how does your game adjust to a new course or one you haven't played much

I try and play as many courses as I can and make sure that my cap travels. I tend to play a more conservative game anyway so tricky courses don't get me to much. Also, The Ranch will be my home course TY, I will know it inside and out.

If he's not on the team, he can be our apparel consultant.

Im guessing he chooses blue pants with matching shoes amd maybe a blue shirt with some stripes. Wonder if it's forced visor for everyone

Visors and my bald head don't mix very well. I'll bring the sunscreen!

I have ideas :)

Since it's in June it would probably be shorts not pants :)

Hat/Visor/Pulling an Ollie - You can have whatever you like

Plus I get to heckle you. Wouldn't miss it for the world!!

Worth the price of admission just to see this!

I try and play as many courses as I can and make sure that my cap travels. I tend to play a more conservative game anyway so tricky courses don't get me to much. Also, The Ranch will be my home course TY, I will know it inside and out.

You better save up some money for gas, then.

You got that right MP. And our True Temper fans know all of the good spots.

i have several guys who,I will be pulling for assuming they make the team.

I have ideas :)

Since it's in June it would probably be shorts not pants :)

Hat/Visor/Pulling an Ollie - You can have whatever you like

Worth the price of admission just to see this!

Will winter even be over by then in NE :D

I'll take a run at it. Have a whole new bag of Callaway Whoop A$$ ready to be unleashed on NE.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to seeing al of the guys involved. I know the other threads have some counts and what not and there seems to be quite a few guys eager for this one.

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

After playing with mPeterson today I'm very pumped and excited for this event

I am really looking forward to this event. It's going to be great to see how the teams shake out

1b84493d5f02e5fba7ead03c6c82e078.jpg

Getting regional ready just in case I get the call. Haven't busted a hole in anything...yet....or that I know of.

Getting some work in for Team NY/NJ!
6bfa0a779c531f92437793007190887a.jpg

Back