Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

It's going to be touch and go but if work allows I'll try to slip down earlier than I planned. Won't know for sure until a few days prior. If I can I may try to play 9 on the short course.

I would prefer to play the short course Friday and not burn out, plus it's the short game that is going to take it. :soldier:

I am going to try to get over there in time to play the short course. I hope to leave Warner Robins at noon and with the time change I should be there no later than 2:00 local time if you want to go that route.

Team Mo Fries is going to brave the cool weather tomorrow and get some practice in. #InItToWin #IfWeDontWinItIWentToOleMissAndWeNeverLoseAParty #LoveHashTags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Mo Fries is going to brave the cool weather tomorrow and get some practice in. #InItToWin #IfWeDontWinItIWentToOleMissAndWeNeverLoseAParty #LoveHashTags

Have fun out there boys.

Hey guys, I plan on driving down early Friday morning and arriving around 10am at the course. If anyone has room for me in a group that would be great. If any one needs a ride let me know I plan on leaving no later than 8am but can always accommodate. I haven't decide if I am going to rent an SUV or just drive my car down.

T0AD and I are going to play the short course on Friday afternoon. I will be calling tomorrow morning to reserve a tee time. If anyone wants to join us just let me know. I am probably going to shoot for a time around 2:30 or so.

moved to the other thread... Posted in the wrong one ?

Last edited:
Freddie gave me some good stuff to work on with my swing. Worked on it a lot at the dome today and it is feeling much better than previously. I've still got a lot of work to do.... But I'm excited to keep working on this and get myself in position to help the Marauders grab the trophy!!

What drills did he give you?

Hey guys, I plan on driving down early Friday morning and arriving around 10am at the course. If anyone has room for me in a group that would be great. If any one needs a ride let me know I plan on leaving no later than 8am but can always accommodate. I haven't decide if I am going to rent an SUV or just drive my car down.

I'm going to try to make a noon reservation tommorrow. I have 3 (brianmk24 and dhartmann34) so far, if you want to join us.

Thought I had put myself in for a Friday round. Do I need to confirm to get into a group?

Sorry, I have been out of town for work the last week and just trying to catch up some today.

Thought I had put myself in for a Friday round. Do I need to confirm to get into a group?

Sorry, I have been out of town for work the last week and just trying to catch up some today.

Looks like there is a threesome at the top of the confirmed groups in the OP that can can try to get in with.

I just got a call back and email from Melissa, she is so nice and great to work with!

I just got a call back and email from Melissa, she is so nice and great to work with!

Ditto this.

We are confirmed for 12:40 on the lakes. $59.10

I will PM the guys in my group with payment details.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I got us a small discount on the extra rounds, Melissa will give you the instructions on how to book but it will be $59.10 out the door

thanks

Hey everyone,
I got us a small discount on the extra rounds, Melissa will give you the instructions on how to book but it will be $59.10 out the door

thanks
Awesome buddy, thanks again!!!

Cookie, we're 12:30 on the lakes.

The

Spicoli
DawgDaddy
Chump Fries
Mojo

Group is off at 11:00 on the Lakes.

Guys in the group, I will be sending you an email tonight.

Thanks again MD441.

JM

For anyone that wanted an extra night, they will honor our package rate of $129 + taxes that you will obviously be responsible for, just give Kristen a call:

Kristen Longley/Administrative Assistant
Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel and Conference Center at Grand National
3700 Robert Trent Jones Trail
Opelika, AL 36801
o. 334-737-2132

For anyone that wanted an extra night, they will honor our package rate of $129 + taxes that you will obviously be responsible for, just give Kristen a call:

Kristen Longley/Administrative Assistant
Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel and Conference Center at Grand National
3700 Robert Trent Jones Trail
Opelika, AL 36801
o. 334-737-2132
Mike, could we check in to our room a night early with that rate? Wondering if I wouldn't have to change rooms.

Are we supposed to be finding a roommate?

Mike, could we check in to our room a night early with that rate? Wondering if I wouldn't have to change rooms.

Are we supposed to be finding a roommate?

YOu would have to ask them on the room change.

Roommates for the event will be posted in a few days.

I have a twosome reserved on the short course at 9am with brianmk24 and a foursome reserved on the Lakes course at 12:10.

e1iterate & Willwhite, we still need a 4th if one of you wants to join us.

FWIW, Melissa gave me a rate of $19.80 for the short course.

So in looking at the first post I see a lot of Lakes course practice rounds. Is anyone planning on playing The Links? I have a time on Thursday and was thinking of doing a live course review or at least provide some info for everyone in this or an appropriate location.

Would anyone one like to join?

Back