Cobra Fmax Superlite Offset Driver - THP Review

@Jman how would the offset in this compare to the G400 SFT ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sft doesn't have offset?

@Jman how would the offset in this compare to the G400 SFT ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A ton different since the sft isn’t offset hahaha

Lol thanks - I guess I’m trying understand how both are getting there and is offset more draw biased than redistribution of weight and cg?

It’s not completely neutral, but the way they get there is adding a bunch of weight towards the heel side. Both accomplish the same thing, which is to assist in squaring the club face.

It’s not completely neutral, but the way they get there is adding a bunch of weight towards the heel side. Both accomplish the same thing, which is to assist in squaring the club face.

So theoretically this drive should have more of a right to left tendency and higher launch though?

So theoretically this drive should have more of a right to left tendency and higher launch though?

Not theoretical, it does indeed.

Does what it’s designed to do, it’s all about if one can get used to the look or not.

Launch was similar to me to others but it was pretty spinny for me, but most of the line spun a bit for me outside of LST.

In theory that is correct. Heavily heel weighted designs have a tendency to work really well for some and not as well for others. Some suffer a pull from it because of early closure and path being a bit over the top. Others with more neutral path will get the desired right to left (for RH golfers).

Hope that helps.

Launch was similar to me to others but it was pretty spinny for me, but most of the line spun a bit for me outside of LST.

In theory that is correct. Heavily heel weighted designs have a tendency to work really well for some and not as well for others. Some suffer a pull from it because of early closure and path being a bit over the top. Others with more neutral path will get the desired right to left (for RH golfers).

Hope that helps.

Very helpful thank you.

Back